{ chapter 1 } 🔞

[ other's pov ]

Liu shishi was carrying yibo. Yibos one hand was on her sholder and another one was down flying in the air. She holded yibos west. He was drunk. She left him there in the room and went out.

But she didn't knew that zhan was also there. And he was also drunk. He saw yibo with an lusty eye's. And both of them came closer.

Suddenly yibo kissed zhan on his lips gently while plasing his both hands around zhans neck. Zhan wrapped his hand around Yibo's waist and pulled him closer and crushed his lips into yibos. Both of them were kissing like there is no end.

Zhan placed his tongue inside yibos mouth

Zhan placed his tongue inside yibos mouth. He started licking and sucking
Yibo's lips, he gently rubbed his mouth, the tip of his tongue pushing between Yibo's lips, before immediately sliding into his mouth and entangling with his sweet tongue and moving it all around.

Then zhan placed yibo on the bed and spread his legs and he was about to take off his shirt but yibo pulled him closer and kissed him gently.

"Ummm... Ahh. " Yibo moaned lightly.

They were kissing like there is no tomorrow. Just them.. Yibo holded zhans west and came top of zhan and started to kiss his whole face like an wild animal. And bited zhans neck. Zhan was shoked that he can't beat him on bed.

Zhan came up on yibo again Zhan pulled his shirt over his head, Zhan smiled at Yib0 and his lips went to his neck to plant wet kisses, Yibo's body trembled at his touch

He stared hungrily at his tits,
he lowered his mouth to it and covered the nipples which derived a sweet passionate moan from Yibo. He smashed his lips with Yibo again, kissing him roughly.

Zhan slipped his hand into Yibo's pants, still kissing him, and jerked his dick. Suddenly, he pulled away from his beautiful lips and undid Yibo's jeans and threw it away with his pants, and pulled his cock out. Zhan run his fingertips from Yibo's chest down his navel while pressing it with his thumb, Yibo shivers.

He moved his fingers down and lightly brush them over his already hard cock.
Zhan placed his hands on Yibo's dick, and started to jerk him off. Yibo moaned a little with the increasing pleasure. He clenched the bedsheet, while trying to
Supress his moans.

Zhan aggressively jerked him off to the point where he cummed all over himself.

"Arghhh.hh..hmm.."moaned Yibo.

His stomach and groin were covered in cum. His pleased face was hotter than anything. Yibo was panting really hard. Zhan smiled at Yibo and wiped up Yibo's cum with his fingers, and fed it to him. Yibo took Zhan's finger in his mouth and licked it without leaving anything on it.

Zhan opened a drawer and took out a lube bottle from inside. Zhan started putting some of the cold lube around Yibo's taint, and spread some around between his cheeks, causing Yibo to pull his sphincter muscle in, squeezing his cheeks together against Zhan's finger.

Zhan pressed against Yibo's rosebud, popping the first joint of his finger inside, making Yibo gasp.Once Zhan got the first finger all the way in, he pulled it almost all the way out, then added a second finger and slowly pressed both fingers in, stretching Yibo's little hole more. Finally, Zhan pushed in again with 3 fingers and Yibo was holding his breath.

He took out his monster cock and lubed it up thoroughly. And put his dick inside yibos hole.

"Aahhghhh......' cried Yibo from
pain.

His hole was nice and tight, which sent tingles up Zhan's dick

His hole was nice and tight, which sent tingles up Zhan's dick. He thrust in and out, while massaging his shaft with Yibo's sphincter.

Zhan started to slowly slide his cock into his ass. Yibo could feel every part, the hard but somewhat squishy head, the rock hard shaft, and before he knew it his cock was balls deep in him. This felt heavenly to Yibo.

Zhan let his cock just sit inside Yibo motionless for a minute, giving his ass time again to loosen up and get used to it. Yibo felt a little awkward to have something pressing into him in ways that he hadn't felt before, but that awkwardness was nothing compared to the immense pleasure.

Zhan rubbed Yibo's hips and ass
with his hands. And soon after, he
started to thrust his cock in and out of his ass.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's legs fucked him harder and faster than before. Zhan started to Sweat. A wave of pleasure came over Yibo. The feeling was so intense that Yibo's cock twitched and out burst a huge steam of cum, coating his stomach and chest.

It was the strongest orgasm he had
felt in his entire life. Zhan grunted and Yibo could feel his cock start to twitch. He immediately knew that he was
cumming.

Zhan also cummed with a loud graoan. And was breathing heavily. He pulled his cock out of Yibo's asshole and fell beside him.

"That was good"said Zhan with a
smile.

"Mnn..."respnonded Yibo.

Zhan looked at Yibo and kissed him on his lips softly, Yibo smiled at him.

They were very tired after the heavy exercise, so they slept while embracing each other.

Hope you will like it 😅
___________________

First time i have wrote smut plzzz plzzz support me... I don't know you will like it or not but i tried my best ☺❤️....