Chapter 2

Follow my YouTube Channel for early updates and my other story "REGRET" update on my channel .Check it out guys..

It was like a dream..

But, unfortunately, it was real..

Porsche Pachara Kittisawad had walked out of Kinn's life..No... Kinn made him walk away...

The nightmare doesn't end with finding Traitors... No, it is only beginning.

Before leaving for the rehabilitation centre Kinn ordered Big to dig more into the pictures he received on that fateful day..

The day he abused and tortured his beloved by seeing some random pictures and Ken's report of how Porsche seduced the model and the director by wearing revealing clothes...

Kinn totally lost his temper and sanity..Kinn could have been patient and communicated with his lover instead of choosing violence but his mentality totally destroyed it which made him lose his unborn children..

If only he could listen to what Porsche said..

Ever since that fateful day, Ken went missing leaving others to believe Ken had a certain part of what happened that day.

And soon the truth was exposed by the shadow guards and Kinn was too late to figure out Ken's lies and to see how Ken manipulate him to punish Porsche..

Ken was a well-trained guard and was the best in the field..He was capable to hide for a long time no matter how hard Therapanyakul guards search for him..

It took a long time for them to find out Ken's helpers..

Thanks to the former guards now residing under the sea, the Theerapanyakul guards were able to find Ken's hideouts..

Big soon finds that the worst is yet to come when the guards bring him photos discovered during a raid of another one of Ken's hideouts.

It took them too long to find it and Ken has already escaped. But they found evidence .. The photos are of Porsche and Kinn and they mirror the ones found of Porsche and the model.

Put side by side, it becomes obvious that most of the images documenting Porsche's 'relationship' with the model were forgeries after all.

They are brilliant, perfect forgeries with not even a pixel out of place. But it's obvious that the Actor had been cut and pasted from the pictures with Kinn.

The man he looks at with adoring eyes was never the model. It was Kinn, all along.

The intimate pictures of Porsche and the model were never true..They were the pictures of their intimate moments..

Kinn was mad by seeing how Porsche was looking at the model with such eyes full of love but all along Kinn was wrong.

The gestures and Porsche's eyes full of love were all along for Kinn..Porsche was looking at Kinn with all the love in his eyes and Ken successfully forged those pictures..

And as bad as the forgeries are, the real pictures, the unaltered photos are much, much worse.

Pol finds himself outside dry heaving before they make it even halfway through the giant stack of photos.

It is disturbing to see someone who was close to him being staked like this. Printed on large, 8x10 glossy paper as if they are glamour shots to be mounted on the wall like trophies.

There were lots of pictures of Khun Kinn and Porsche..cuddling ..kissing and hugging but in every picture, Khun Kinn's pictures were cut off or damaged..

There were pictures of a Porsche sleeping figure on the bed..changing clothes..Pol and the guards understood Ken was obsessed with Porsche.

A journal of sorts has been left for them to find. The ramblings inside details were how Ken planned and forged the pictures and how he carefully and cleverly manipulate Khun Kinn's mind of facts to drive Khun Kinn to destroy the one he loved.

Ken details with glee how he did it and Big can practically hear the man's mad laughter echoing in the walls as he reads the weathered pages.

Almost as sickening is the revelation that Don had participated in the deranged scheme. Some guards' involvement is almost impossible to imagine, but it explains everything.

And with knowledge of this last, deep betrayal, all of the final pieces of the puzzle fall into place; from the bugs planted on Khun Kinn's bedroom and how Ken always spied and took pictures of their private moments.

And the fact that Ken has been missing since the day Porsche left is no mystery now. Ken framed Porsche.

And Kinn fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Big feels it is as much his failure as Kinn's and he mourns inside. Punishing himself.

Kinn's face is etched in raw pain and anguish, he can't hide..Kinn fell for this obsessed freak's trap and he violate his innocent lover believing him to be unfaithful.

Kinn orders the guards to burn the hideout to the ground with everything inside. There is a moment when he stands inside the building soaked in gasoline that Big thinks he means to burn himself as well.

"Find out where ever he is and make sure to guard Porsche's house...Protect him.." Kinn roared.

Kinn knew he doesn't deserve Porsche and he believes Porsche will never forgive him but even though Kinn is determined to protect his beloved. He won't let Ken to be close to his beloved. Never..

There is no foe to fight for Kinn and no one to defeat but himself and he turns his grief and anger internally..Everything happened because of himself.

Porsche's love, the beautiful actor had faked nothing. He had been exactly what he seemed. He had loved Kinn, adored him, trusted him, and wanted him. In spite of himself, in spite of the facts, despite logic and everything else. Against all reason, Porsche HAD loved Kinn.

The recordings of Porsche's had been playing on repeat for days as Kinn attempted to drink himself into a coma.

The love Kinn felt, even in the midst of his confusion and doubt. It is as if Porsche's voice has come back and accused Kinn of murdering their children .. Speaking hateful words to Kinn that he never got to say while he lived with Kinn.

Kinn's eyes flashed back to Porsche as he had seen him on a fateful day, crying, shaking, and mute. Porsche had been too afraid to speak. In the end, Kinn had stolen even his voice from him. Kinn successfully broke the pretty Actor.

Kinn had left him broken and empty. His eyes, his lovely expressive eyes had begged Kinn to trust him for warmth, for a scrap of comfort, and he had been given coldness and pain instead.

Porsche loved him wholly and completely and in return, Kinn crushed him, destroyed him, raped him and accused him of being unfaithful and punished him leading Porsche to go for an abortion. Never even giving him a reason. And in the end, Porsche walked out, and Kinn lost his beloved and unborn children for his stupidity.

Porsche was frightened and devastated by Kinn's betrayal. The memory of those sad eyes was replaced by the image of the ultrasound picture of his unborn children.

Their children lost due to Kinn's stupidity. Kinn can never blame and never will blame Porsche for taking that decision and Kinn all along trusted it was his fault..

Kinn fell to his knees in the dark mansion, a hollow shell, feeling like his insides had been scraped out of his chest, clutching one of Porsche's T-shirts to his chest, breathing in his scent, unaware that he is sobbing, screaming out Porsche's name over and over, like a broken record. A broken man.

How the mighty had fallen.