Chapter 17

Jack's pov :

I know tiktok is tiktok right, most people on tiktok take things way out of proportion.

So how am I supposed to feel when evey second video on my for you page is of Vinnie with other people.

Okay so most of them are just fans and supporters but sometimes I get real irritated.

Especially when they're shipping people with him, that I know he wouldn't even have looked twice at if he knew he wouldn't get hate for it.

Sometimes I just want to comment something or pull a mads.

Stiching it with a picture of me and him or a video of us acting out.

I know it's something I should just leave it but imagine you're seeing your "straight bf" being put in edits with people or people shipping him with people which most of the time include our friends WE'RE BOTH always with.

That afternoon I wish I didn't post that video of me and Vinnie, and people starts asking me about Vinnie and Sarah something.

She's a fan that Vinnie met when we went to buy food and apparently Vinnie looked at her a "certain way"

Vinnieisthebest : Ask Vinnie about @sarah_vinnielover

I just roll my eyes and comment.

Jack Wright : ask him yourself

Maybe I shouldn't have but also it's my account.

So I can do what I want.

I know I'm going with Baron and Zoi to a event later so I would be able to ignore the comments I know will come after that.

As I get dressed, Vinnie comes behind me kissing my cheek.

"you excited for the event?"

"yea, more to see Baron and Zoi though"

"mm I'm going skating with Jack and Ryland them ok, I'll probably be back before you come home or if I'm not I'll bring food" he says moving the shower.

"yea okkk" I finish dressing myself and put on my assesories.

"I'm going now" I say walking into the bathroom as Vinnie pops out his head and gives me a peck.