🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he reaches to his belt and take his sword out of it. Then he walks over and leans it against the wall.

"Sorry Y/n...I noticed the grip of my blade was poking your breasts when we were kissing."

"H-HUH?!"

"Well, I said-"

I hide my face with my hands, "I know what you said!"

He quickly grabs my arms; pulling them away from my reddened face, and gets as close as humanly possible. "Don't."

I stare at him wide eyed until he trails his lips to the top of my ear. That's not a good id-

I let out a loud whimper as soon as he began to nibble on it. That must have been a major trigger...because he gasped and leaned away so that he could look me straight in the eye again. This time I looked down. I was way too aroused and embarrassed right now. That was too loud.

"Y-You did that...in my ear...." He stuttered. I wouldn't be lying if I said his face still looked innocent...but I also wouldn't be lying if I said it was filled with lust too.

"I-I...I'm sorry-"

Within seconds he was close to my ear. "Y/n...I'll make you feel so contented and loved. But if you want...I can make you feel a lot of pleasure. Its your choice. I don't want to force you into anything...but I learned that this is a way to get really close...."

The way he was fiddling with his fingers made him look like a child instead of a master swordsman. How can he say something so dirty...and look so innocent?

My plan backfired. I was going to take the lead...but now he already has me shaking at the knees. I can't even manage a word. Am I really going to do it?!

"Y/n?"

....

"I-.....Y-Yes. I'll d-do it." I manage, as he leans back again to look at me.

I believe he's shocked at my consent. "Alright Y/n..."

His finger begins to trace my jawline, sending shivers down my back. Then it makes it way down my neck...and onto the first button of my uniform. He looks up to ask permission.

I give a small nod.

As his one of his hands snakes along the back of my neck, the other one fiddles with the button.

Muichiro leans in to kiss me again; this time his lips dominating mine with breath-taking force.

One button-

He bites my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. This opportunity is not wasted, as he slips his tongue into my mouth. With his left hand holding my head, and right hand working on the buttons, I realize that Muichiro is great at multitasking.

Two buttons-

His breath is hot and fresh as the kisses begin to grow sloppy. Although, a second is spared to breath, as a string of drool is connecting our mouths. He dives in once again to taste even more of my mouth.

Three buttons-

I'm pushed to the wall with blunt force while Muichiro still held my head. He let go of my lips and trailed down to my collarbone. Even the slight feeling of his tongue licking the sensitive part of my neck sent me over the edge. "Gah! M-Muichiro!" I panted. That's really not good. He knows what part is sensitive

Four buttons (All)

Muichiro grabs my belt and drags me over to his bed. He softly pushes me down and climbs onto it.