🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞

Start from the beginning

I slap a hand to my mouth and slightly back away. Muichiro's eyes widened, and his lips gapped.

"Do that again." He demanded. "W-What?" For the first time since I entered his room this evening...Im starting to feel like im not the one in control anymore.

"I said do it again."

I laugh nervously and shake my head; taking the opportunity to defy.

"Y/n..." His strides towards me begins to increase as I back up. Suddenly I turn around in an attempt to run to the bathroom and shut the door. Now...im not really running from him...Im just running from the major embarrassment I have right now.

As soon as I'm turned around, there was an arm wrapped firmly against my waist. And a hand was brought to my jaw; tracing my lips. I feel the heat of Muichiro's cheek press against mime.

"Y/n..." Muichiro says from behind me, "You know how addicting you are...pulling me into this dark room of mine. Letting me kiss you, even knowing how badly I want you. That's just unfair Y/n."

The tight grip he has on me...and the heavy rise and fall of my chest...the sudden strange warmth in between my thighs...that's enough to send me over the edge.

I try to say something, but the fear of not being able to produce any words keeps my mouth shut as he slowly turns me around.

I look into his eyes and take notice of his arousal. "What? Are you going to keep quiet for the rest of the night? Ill try to make sure That doesn't happen." He softly laughs. Oh, his smile is heavenly...does he understand how dirty his words are?

My cheeks redden at his comment. "Its not-"

I shut my mouth as soon as his lips meet my neck. "Hmm? Its not what?"

As the wetness of his tongue grazes the sweet spot of my neck, I bite my bottom lip to keep my pleasure in. W-Why does he have to be so perfect?! Why should I of all people have to resist the urge to moan out his name?

Where did this sly bastard learn how to be such a tease?! And what scares me the most...what's more to come?

Muichiro lets out a long breath onto my neck, and a sudden shiver travels down my spine. He was sucking on my neck with desperation, as if begging me to answer.

"Its not-Agh~Unfair" I gasp, letting pure embarrassment flood through me, as blood made its way to my cheeks.

Before I knew it, his lips were back on mine; satisfied with the moans I gave him.

I feel the humiliation growing stronger. How come I'm the one exposing my needy voice?

Now my mind was completely at war. Between Muichiro's tongue pushing against mine, and exploring every inch of my mouth, and the heat that keeps gradually increasing between my legs.

Every emotion he feels is a frenzy against my body.

His lips have such a force that I can feel it everywhere. Hell, I don't even know what to do with my shaking legs.

Soft moans begin pouring out of our mouths, and he grabs a fistful of my hair. How dirty am I? And what kind of urges have lived in Muichiro this whole time?

"M-Muic-chiro..." I pant, letting him know my need for oxygen. His breath wavers against my lips as he parts. Its almost as if he was pouting.

But he just stood there. Right in front of me as I caught my breath; red as can be. He was clearly flustered too...but damn. His habit of staring...he just looks too innocent right now. And he's the one doing this!