Gwen: Don't laugh! Jerk.

Y/n. Sorry, honestly I don't mean to laugh, but that's pretty fun. But I honestly think it's good on you.

Gwen:*blushes*Really?

Y/n: Yeah, it's cute.

Gwen:*blushes*(He just called me cute! Oh my god! I hope he doesn't notice my blush.)

A moment of silence goes by between them before Gwen speaks up.

Gwen: So, what's your story?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Gwen: How did you become Spider-Man.

Y/n: Well in my dimension I was born with these powers. When I was born, my dad quit the hero buis and when I became Spider-Man he's been trying to get me to do things the way he used to.

Gwen:*puts a hand on his shoulder*I know what it's like to have a parent try to get you to be like them. You just gotta sock it to em ya know. Show them your, your own person.

Y/n looks at Gwen who gives him a reassuring smile.

Y/n: Your beautiful.

Gwen:*blushes*What?

Y/n:*realizes what he just said and blushes*Huh!? Did I say that out loud? I meant to say you have a beautiful smile! Not that your not beautiful, I just-! Ya know I-! I'll just gonna stare out the window now.

As Y/n stares out the window, he feels a weight on his shoulder. He looks to see Gwen resting her head on his shoulder. He smiles and goes back to looking out the window. Behind them, Peter B, who was actually awake the entire time, smiles at his alternative reality son.
====================================

The bus finally makes it into the city and drops the group off in Queens. On the front lawn of the house they stood in front of were a bunch of Spider-Man cards, gifts, and flowers. Peter B then shot a web at the door bell and he hesitates for a moment.

Peter B: We should probably go.

Y/n: Peter, she's the only one that can help us. We can't just leave.

Peter B: Nope! This is a bad idea.

Peter B then tries to walks away, Gwen pulls him back with a web line. As the door begins to open, the voice of an elder women can be heard.

Aunt May: I really appreciate it, but please no more visits today.

Almost immediately as she said that, she sees Peter B. The door fully opens and the group sees that she was holding a bat, which she drops.

Peter B:*say's between his teeth*I'm not really for this.

Aunt May: Peter?

Peter B: Hey May, this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure I'm from-

Aunt May: An alternate dimension.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Into The Spider-Verse X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें