Prologue

Before everything else happened, the county is divided on different tribes prominently Rajahanate of Luzon and Sultanate of Maguindanao. The ruling and the relationship of every tribes are good, but good things won’t last forever. Nobody expect the  Spaniards and their Spanish inquisition and the opening of Suez canal. Then the country turn into chaos.

.

.

.

The clashing sound of Kampilan and Itak Tagalog can be heard as the battle continue between the two tribes. The one who became the puppet tribe of the Spanish Empire and the other who will not bow down to the Spaniards.

“its been forever since we have a fight like this between each other” mockingly said by the opposition tribe

“Please surrender, I don’t really want to fight you” said puppet tribe.

“And then what? Became their puppet like YOU?” anger said by the opposition tribe

“but you can’t beat them, trust me we tried”

“So, that’s why you to bow down rather than fighting them?”

The puppet tribe didn’t answer.

The opposing tribe charge himself with Kampilan to the puppet tribe to land a hit but the puppet tribe Bock it by Itak Tagalog.

“You became weak” said by opposing tribe to his face.

The word triggers the puppet tribe. “KAILANGAN NAMIN! Kailanhan namin gawin ‘to para mabuhay. Kung hindi papatayin kamin nang Españya.  (we need to! We need to do it to survive. If not, Spaniards will kill all of my tribes.)”

“TRAIDOR! (TRATOR)”

As the opposing tribe try to make a big swing to his Kampilan to fully break the defense, but it’s too late as the puppet tribe stab the heart. Slowly kneeling down on the ground as he hold the stab part while slowly loosing his breath.

“I’m sorry, but this is the only way” then he move forward to continue the battle, leaving opposing tribe alone.