Chapter 2, Akaza and douma

(Akaza)

It all happened so fast! I couldn't react or stop this from happening!! What a pain, what a pain!! Akaza didn't dare to look douma's way. "Akaza, where shall we look first?~" douma says, he forms a slight smile. Akaza completely ignores his question, and continues walking.  "Akaza!! Don't ignore mee~!" Douma exclaims, approaching closer to Akaza. "Get lost." Akaza says in a low tone. "What was that??~ i can't hear you~!"

"i said get LOST!" akaza swings his arm aiming for douma's head, but douma catches his wrist. "Oh wow!~ what a soft arm you have..~" he rubs his cheek against Akaza's wrist, smiling. "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!" Akaza attempts to get out of douma's grip, but it was too strong for him to get out of. Douma was using both hands to hold onto his wrist, so akaza took his other arm and tried to attack him, but douma caught it before it even got close to him. What the hell?!

Akaza was furious. "Mmm.. you are getting stronger indeed.." douma says. "You know, you are pretty cute for a demon..~" akaza's eyes widened. Is he trying to seduce me?! I'm a demon!! This can't happen!! Let go you shit face!! Akaza struggles to get out of his grip. Douma uses one hand to hold both of Akaza's, and somehow he still couldn't get out of it, douma took a rope from his pocket, and tied it around Akaza's wrist. "Don't even try to escape, this rope is as strong as my grip~~"

Akaza felt fear, he knew what was going to happen, he had to find a way to escape, but he was too powerful, and none of his blood demon arts seemed to work in this area. "What are you going to do to me?!" Akaza yelled. "Shhh~!" douma places a finger ontop of Akaza's mouth. Akaza turns his head away, he hated being touched, especially douma. This IDIOT!! I can't find a way to get out! This is so frustrating!! Douma ties his legs up aswell, and gets up, admiring Akaza's body, then takes out a small glass container, and he forces it into Akaza's mouth, his tongue absorbs the liquid immediately, so he couldn't cough or spit it out.

"Wh..?!" Akaza tried to speak, asking him what that was, but his vocal cords were too weak to say anything, his energy was almost completely gone, but for some reason, he was wide awake, Just couldn't move. "Hmm~ it seems it's working~!" Douma wrapped a piece of cloth around his mouth. Gah! What is this dumbass doing?! I just want to get out of here!! "Be a good boy~ let me have my fun~!"

Douma untied the ropes on his ankles and wrists. Akaza layed there, twitching, trying to move, but it was hopeless for him. Douma chuckles, he leans close to his crotch. He unwraps the blue tie surrounding Akaza's baggy white pants. Akaza's eyes widens, and his face turns red. No! No!!! Akaza's fundoshi was neatly tied, and douma began to untie it, revealing Akaza's crotch. Douma licked his lips. "What a nice cock you have there, Akaza Dono~!"

|Wow, you read all the way here? Well, sorry for the cliffhanger! 🤭🤭🤭|