"... *Sigh*"

When Yuriko looked at herself in the mirror, she sighed as she remembered Takeru wouldn't be there to praise her clothes, but then she started thinking about her two childhood friends, who were currently waiting for her in the living room of her apartment. And because of that, Yuriko then slapped both of her cheeks at the same time, as she took a deep breath.

"..." <Right now... Both Aki-chan and Ayano-chan came to hang out with me... ... ... For as much as I don't like to have Takeru hate me, I must enjoy my time with them as well! So after I hang out with the two, I'll make sure to properly apologize to Takeru!>

Yuriko, whenever it came to her friends or Takeru, laser-focused and motivated herself, to make sure that she, Aki, and Ayano would enjoy their girl's outing today. So with a renewed brightness around her, Yuriko left her bedroom and went to call the two.

"Shall we get going, Aki-chan, Ayano-chan!"

" "!" "

When they hear and looked at Yuriko being back to her usual self, they both happily sighed.

"That's our Yu-chan"

"Yeah, always the happy go luck"

"?"

Aki and Ayano both got up and picked a few of their belongings, and left Yuriko's apartment, and then they also began making their way to the shopping district.

.

.

.

"Alright, team! We're at our first world domination target! The arcade!"

Kenzo said that with no signs of shame in his voice, as he, Kazuo, Kyo, and Takeru stepped inside the arcade, and then began making their way to the fighting arcade machines, to motivate Takeru.

"Alright, Takkun. Sit here"

"..."

"Good, now... Kyo, may I give you the honor of motivating Takkun?"

"Oh sure, I always like some easy wins *cracks his fingers*"

Kyo then sat down on the arcade that had its back to the arcade Takeru was using, once the two picked their fighters, Kyo and Takeru started their fighting game match and it was... spammy

*You win! Perfect!*

"Easy peasy lemon squeeze"

"..." *Eye twitching*

Kenzo and Kazuo could already see that their plan was already having a result, as they could see Takeru's eye twitching after he lost to Kyo because he kept spamming him with the same low kick attack during the entire match.

"... ... ... Rematch..."

"Oh? You want a rematch, Takkun? Okay, bring it on, I'm up for another easy win"

Then the two had a second match, and... It was another spammy victory for Kyo

"... *Eye twitching* Rematch"

"Okie-dokie"

The two went for a third match, and yet again, Kyo won by being spammy on Takeru. And, of course, Takeru who always had a short fuze since he was young...

"*Slams the arcade machine* Can you stop spamming me with the same goddamn move?!"

Burst out in anger as he shouted at Kyo

"No! Heh"

"... Fine, now I want to see you defend against this"

Hearing Kyo's answer, Takeru got up from the stool he was sitting on and then lunged at Kyo and he began to strangle him with his arms

"Takkun is back"

"Yeah, he's back"

"Guys... Help... I'm dying here..."

Kyo asked for help from Kazuo and Kenzo as they watched him be strangled by Takeru, with relieved smiles from seeing Takeru returning to normal... From a safe distance.

Meanwhile

"Okay, man. I know your grades weren't the best this time, but look on the bright side, you weren't near the bottom line like me!"

"Yamada... That's a horrible comparison"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you still scored in the top ten, so be happy with that. Anyways, you see that over there?"

Yamada pointed at a box of a model kit for a certain mocha from a certain anime.

"Yeah"

"I want to get it no matter the cost"

"Again?"

"Yes, because last time you failed your one job of helping me get the scale figure, so now you'll be helping me to win that thing this time"

"... Haa... Fine, I didn't have anything planned today"

"Great! Let's start getting those coupons!"

Yamada and Daichi were about to have bad encounters.