Izuku had lay his head on Stockings lap while he felt his feet being laid on Panty's lap with her hands dangerously close to his private region...but he simply was too tired to even move as he let sleep take over for him once more.

Panty: Hold on a second... So does that mean that I can't sleep, eat in class, leave school whenever I want, raise money, play games, give fellatio, or even have sex?!...well their is Izuku here but you get my point!

Stocking: And your point is, you won't be getting your stank ass near his little junior sis.

This made Panty growl at Stock with the latter doing the same but it was stopped when Izuku suddenly gave them kisses on their cheeks that set them to blush with him laying back down.

Brief: B-But yeah, that's the gist of it.

He said as he saw the what had occurred but he was fine with it since the Anarchy Sisters didn't start their feud.

Panty: Then what the hell is the point of coming to school then?!

(WHOOSH!)

Brief: W-Woah!

Izuku with quick reaction grabbed Brief out of the way before he got hit by an incoming red carpet with Black whuo with his eyes still closed and head still laying on Stockings soft lap. The students around four panicked and lined up on the opposite sides of the red carpet.

Random Student: They're here!

Random Student 2: The demon sisters!

Students: Good morning! Miss Scanty and Miss Kneesocks!

A limo could be seen at the beginning of the red carpet.

And the four teens could hear the sound heels bring clacking as they saw who got out of the carAnd wouldn't you know it, when they stepped out of the car, you heard a familiar terrifying sound.

(HEEL CLACKS)

In any case, the two demon sisters don't look too pleased to see the trio.

SCANTY DAEMON AND KNEESOCKS DAEMON

Scanty: Oh? Do you not sense an abnormal stain on the surroundings. Miss Kneesocks?

Kneesocks: Yes, dear sister. I spy with my little eye two females and a male who are not listed on the school roster.

The male being Izuku, by the way. They weren't paying attention to Brief at all.

Scanty: (sniff sniff) Ugh... A most peculiar choice of perfume too. Do you recognize the brand, perchance?

Kneesocks: The primary component appears to be ammonia.

Scanty: Oh! Why, please, excuse us... You must be the janitors.

Izuku got up from his nice comfort that was Stockings lap and stared at the Daemon Sisters, " Hell yeah I'm the janitor, because I'm about wipe the floor with you and sweep you two bitches out of here!" Izuku said with his eyes twitching as it seems he was close to snapping soon.

Kneesocks narrowed her eyes at Izuku, as if she's trying to scan him or something.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer."

Scanty: Is he seriously trying to compete with us? He must be a part of those two. (points to the angel sisters)

Stocking: School's a total bote now because of your stupid rules!

Panty: You said it! School's meant to be a fun place!

Kneesocks: Excuse me? I realize that this may be difficult to understand for people who can't even count to their own IQ. There's only ONE way to stem the tide of rampant debauchery under the guise of freedom.

She then rambles on and on about how the demon sisters improved the school by enforcing the new rules of Daten City High. They basically just took away the freedom of school and made it Jail For Kids.

"Yo! Skanky and Trapsocks!" Izuku yelled out.

They glared in his general direction to see him having a very annoyed expression on his face. The angel sisters were too tired to give a fuck, so they just rested on the bench while Izuku stood up for them.

"I must have fucking Alzheimer's, because for the life of me, I don't remember myself giving a single SHIT about your damn rules. My facial expression is rated E for "Everyone doesn't deserve to be treated like a damn prisoner" you legitimate rednecks."

Scanty: Why you-

"Look, I only got TWO hours of sleep last night. TWO FUCKING HOURS! So I'm just gonna ignore whatever insult or orders you have for me, get these two to class, and then pass out on my desk. I don't have time for this shit. And it's much better listening to you two ramble about making school a prison."

With that Izuku picked the duo up with both of his arms and placed them on his shoulders and carried them into the school building, with Brief following behind quickly.

Kneesocks readjusted her glasses and faced her slightly angered sister.

Kneesocks: That's him, right?

Scanty: That was definitely him, sister. Matched perfectly of the description we were given.

Kneesocks: Must be either ultra luck, or the twists of fate coming into play. We can get him and bring him to the boss.

Scanty: Patience. We mustn't rush our advances too quickly. We need to strike at the most opportune moment to get the best results.

Kneesocks: (sighs) You're right. Once we do though, the boss is going to praise us in no time.

Chapter End.
YOU WANTED IT!? YOU GOT IT HERE'S THE CHAPTER STAY SAFE AND PEACE OUT!