Chapter 1, The meeting.

"YOU COWARD!! FACE ME AND FIGHT!!" Tanjiro yelled out of anger and sorrow. Is this kid stupid?! The sun is coming up you idiot! I can't fight you!! The boy threw his sword precisely, and it immediately hit akaza from his behind, he felt pure rage.

|Time skip to after he met up with kibutsuji, being punished. For being incompetent.|

Akaza walks away, in anger. He threw the katana against the tree, and wrecked it. I'll find you, Kamado Tanjiro.. let's see who will be the coward now!!

|Time skip again, considering I'm doing this from memory 😭😭|

Akaza kept that boy in his mind, he still felt rage, but never shown it. It was a dark lonely night, when he heard the biwa sound. In a blink of an eye, he was sent to the infinity castle. He looked around, brain fogged for a moment, but soon realized an upper moon must have died.
It has been so long since I've been here.. who could have died? Or is this not a meeting.. I must go find out.

He jumped off the ledge, a building caught him, sending him upwards, the pressure of the air was a little bit hard to face up, but he soon did so. And he found himself with the biwa woman, and upper moon 4.

"Hey, biwa woman, when is Lord muzan arriving?" Akaza said with a stern face. "Soon, we can not rush him.." the woman said. "Who has died? Don't tell me it was Kokushibu.." akaza said. "Woah woah woah!" A strange voice called out. All the lanterns his way were shut off. "Your beginning to hurt my feelings, Lord akaza.." douma reached his hand out onto akaza's shoulder. "Aren't you at least a little concerned about me? Here i was worried sick something may have happened to you..?~" his grip tightened "afterall, your a cherished comrade of mine.. And i'd be heartbroken if I've lost any of my comrades.." doma said leaning closer to him.

Gyokko giggles, "Greetings Lord douma!" Douma smiles, Akaza feels disgusted, knowing he's faking it. "Hi Gyokko! Long time no see~!" Douma  Is that a brand new pot? How beautiful! Remember the pot you gave me? I'm using it to display a woman's head!" Douma says, Akaza clenches his fists, he feels very annoyed "It fits perfectly!~" douma says, akaza's head fills with veins. "I never intended it to be used like that, though i must say, I'm intrigued!" Gyokko replies. "You'd love it! You should come to my place sometime!" Douma exclaims. "Get it off." Akaza says in an angered tone.

"Hmm?" Douma says, turning to face Akaza. "Get your hand off of me!" Akaza replies. He swings his fist, tearing douma's jaw off. Upper 4 yelled of fear, covering his head as he hides behind the stairwell. Douma was surprised, he slowly regenerated on purpose. "Wow!~ what a punch! I would say a little stronger than before, would you say, Lord Akaza?" Akaza's eyes faced him, he was raging.

| Soon after, Akaza faces Kokushibu, after hitting douma a second time. |

"You asked about upper 1 earlier.. he was the first one i summoned.." Nakime/the biwa woman explains. Muzan arrives, the aura of the infinity castle turned dark and gloomy, it was so bad it frightened upper 4 and 5. "Akaza, Doma, you both will stay to the end of this meeting" Kibutsuji said, akaza's eyes widened.

don't tell me.. I better not be stuck with this asshole!!

Akaza glanced at doma, and he was already looking at him, with a mischievous smile.

|Another time skip, they both stay after the meeting and bow down towards Muzan Kibutsuji. |

Muzan wanted to make this quick. "You both, go find me the spider Lily flower. Don't disappoint me." Kibutsuji said, and he disappeared. The biwa sound happened 2 times, when kibutsuji vanished, and when akaza and douma were sent to places that most likely will have the flower blooming, but it was just a theory.