As I try to continue my conversation with Niki, a person is heading towards me at an unthinkable speed. I try to ignore it, thinking that they've just got somewhere to be. But I can't shake the feeling that something is off. The way they're walking, the black hoodie covering their face, it's very strange.

And I was right. Whilst I'm in the middle speaking the masked figure comes up to me and bumps past me with immense fires that I almost tumble over. I instantly turn to try and catch a glimpse of the person but they're already gone.

"Are you alright?" Niki's voice sounds so distant that I almost don't hear him. I'm just going to ignore it for now.

But when I try to turn my head back to meet Niki's face, I'm met with a dark forest covered in a heavy mist. It's dense and cold, nothing else in sight except for enormous trees and rough terrain.

This has to be another vision. But this is odd.

I always have some sort of symptoms before a vision; a pulsing headache, feeling like I can't move, a sudden darkness. I got none of those things this time. The transition into it was seamless, one turn and now I'm immediately immersed into a vision. That's never happened before.

Before I can process everything, a menacing noise echoes suddenly throughout the forest, the leaves and branches carrying on the sound as far as it can go. Too far away from me to make out what it is.

It makes me jump in surprise. I'm shocked that sound wasn't enough to force me out of this vision.

Shortly after the strange noise the sounds of steps emerges, coming towards me at a rapid rate. But those aren't the steps of a human being, they're rougher. A thunderous frenzy of click-clack, heavy breaths that most definitely aren't human either.

The ground around me beings to tremble, whatever it is, it's getting closer. To make matters worse, my body is refusing to follow my minds instructions and move. I fight internally with my body for what seems like forever, until it finally listens and I move behind a huge pine tree just as the mysterious being makes is arrival.

I hold my breath behind the trunk, careful not to make any sudden sounds. And then a large neigh rips through the forest, almost shattering my eardrums. I peer behind the tree to see a dark horse behind me, a person on its back as it rises itself on its two back hooves.

You've got to be kidding me, I'm hiding from a horse. How embarrassing. Just as I'm about to relax, the horse lowers itself back down and I get a clearer look at the person riding it.

It's Jay.

Dressed in a bedazzled and regal style of armour, hair slicked back, gripping tightly to the reins. He looks enchanting but menacing at the same time as he observes the forest around him. He reaches for his right side, the sharp sounds of silver ringing around the nature as he pulls out a silver sword. I've never seen silver like that before.

Matter a fact I have, from my last vision. And he's wearing the same outfit from it, obviously in much better shape. This is before the battle, but why is it only him here?

I turn away from the sight, trying my best not to reveal my position. And right as I do that, something catches my eye amongst the uniform forest.

There's a clearing up ahead, that's odd. It's so randomly placed it almost doesn't seem real.

Then again what is real anymore. I start walking over to the open land, still conscious of Jay so I keep my steps as quiet as possible. Once I finally reach the space, I'm in complete confusion.

The floor is no longer green, but coated in a layer of red sand. Almost as if the soil had been soaked in blood. It's slightly terrifying, but I still keep walking. That is until I hear the shrieking sound of a neigh again, and I sharply turn my head back towards the dense forest.