The Siblings

I entered my new home,captivated by the beauty of it all.I looked out the window to see paparazzi attacking my new parents?Why?Are my parents famous?Karpenter, Karpenter.
Wait...My mother is Georgia Karpenter THE fashion designer in France.Thats a lot to take in.

"Who are you?"Asked a rude,blonde haired boy.

"Mario,She's probably one of the paparazzi"The girl said while rolling her green eyes.

"I-Im Evelyn,Your parents adopted me"I whispered.

"Oh,I thought they would adopt someone better" Mario said.

The manners in this house is horrible.They have no respect and I've only been here for three minutes!

Then suddenly my parents appeared
"Guys, this is your new sister Evelyn"Cheered dad.

"Yeah,Dad we already met her she's really lovely. I'm so glad I gave my old room to her"said the girl while faking a smile,nudging her younger brother to smile with her.

They're so fake and mean.I'm only 12 ,Mario's 11 and the older girl looks about 13 or 14-ish.

"Katryne,show Evelyn her new room" Mom ordered.

Katryne groaned silently,Dragging me behind her.
Mario ran to his room and slammed the door.That caused dad to storm upstairs,Telling Mario off.Shouting that the house costs a fortune.

I silently set my stuff down in my new room.My room is bigger than my orphanage room.So much space and no bad smelling perfume.I stared in awe and thanked Katryne.

"Yeah,Whatever"Katryne Said and stormed off.I looked around, staring at the vanity and the door to the walk in closet.

Thank you for reading,Please vote and share with friends!!

LOVE YOU ,BYEEE!!!