The New Life

I stared at the space in the wall.My eyesight wasn't focusing and I was too lazy to go back to focus.Mrs.Plumknickers was checking the time every two minutes.'Georgia' was asking me questions.

"So Evelyn,What's your Zodiac sign?"She laughed.

"Leo"I replied.

" Im just Being Sarcastic"She stopped laughing.

My heartbeat was beating really fast.I know I'm screwing this up.Why won't she give up already.I'm OBVIOUSLY not the one for their family.

I sighed,just staring at the 'hopeful' people.

'Grayson walked over to Plumknickers and whispered something into her ear.Plumknickers had a very shocked look on her face.

"S-so you're not taking Eliza?"Plumknickers said concerned.

Wait.Grayson and Georgia only talked to me and Eliza.So if they're not interested in Eliza than......am I
being adopted!?

My vision went blurry and my hands got cold with excitement.The butterflies in my stomach couldn't be tamed.

"Evelyn,You can go to your room and pack your bags.You're being adopted" Plumknickers told me with a highly boring tone to her voice.

I rushed to my room.Eliza glared at me whilst sitting on her bed.
"Give up Evelyn,You will NEVER be adopted"The cow said while filing her extremely, long nails.

I smirked at that comment.Oh,How terrible.Ha.

I stuffed all my things in a my small,pink suitcase.

"Sweetie,I think its the other way around" I told her and slammed the door behind me,dragging my suitcase in my hand.

Before I left I hugged all the smaller little girls and boys.They were like my family. Now,I'm being brought to a different one. At the corner of my eye I could see Eliza.She had a snobby look on her face.I smirked she's obviously jealous.

"Come on Evelyn"Gray- I mean dad told me.

I just nodded and shut the door behind me.Waiting for crazy adventures to happen.