Aone x male reader

Aone pov

Is get a call from daichi saying that I need to meet with this kid in a hospital to help collect evidence to get him out. Since I didn't have any thing better to do I went.

Y/n pov

Today the doctors let me out of my jacket saying that you are free today but if I hurt anyone I have to wear it again,they also said I have a new visitor today and that his name is aone. I was sitting there waiting for him when I heard the door open and see a big man with white hair. I look at him and tilt my head in confusion. This wasn't what I was expecting at all. He looks scary very scary.

They sit there like that for like two full hours till you decide to go up to him.

-"who are you mister my name is y/n"

Aone-"aone"

And that's all you need because after that you decide to sit in his lap and hug him and say in his chest

-"teddy bear"

You snuggle into his chest finding it comfortable and warm. What he he didn't know that there was this spirit looking at him with this hateful look in his eyes like he is taking something from him.

As you snuggle into his chest and eventually fall asleep. Aone not knowing what to do just let's you sit there. The spirit watching closely as to say one wrong me and I will end you.

A few hours later you woke up and once again said

"Teddy bear"

Aone smiles softly,and kept the boy on his lap

Y/n-"I want to go outside"

Aone just shakes his head. He puts you on his shoulder and takes you to the outhouse area. Once again you took a nap snuggled into his chest,and a little later Aone also fell asleep.

30 minutes later you wake up and so does aone. You get up and walk around since this your first time going out side in a while. You find some flowers and make and made a flower crown for him.

After about 15 minutes of making it you walk over-but since he was tall he had to bend down-and place the flower crown on his head

Y/n-"pretty"

Aone chuckles a little then proceeds to make you a flower crown as well. You loved it,after the day was over you were brought back to your room for dinner.

Leo-"did he hurt you"

M/n-"no Leo he did not hurt me,know why don't you eat your dinner"

Leo-"fine,but if any of your visitors ever hurt you and make you cry I have all right to kill them ok"

M/n-"ok but it depends on how bad the injury is ok"

Leo-"ok"

At that they went to sleep and brings us to the end of this short chapter