𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

-ˏˋLEILANI MONROE POSTED !ˊˎ

INTERVIEWER: Today we're here with Leilani Monroe, one of the newest cast members of Baddies and the girl with a voice of an angel, how you doing girl?

LEILANI: girl stop, making me blush and shii. I'm doing good, and you?

INTERVIEWER: I'm great, so I have a few questions about your experience on the show.

LEILANI: Letss get into it!

INTERVIEWER: So from the trailer alone, we can see that this season is going to have a whole lotta more drama than the first. Were you involved in any drama?

LEILANI: I was actually, cause bitches stay dragging a girl into it. I get into it with most of the girls on the show.

INTERVIEW: Yes we see in the trailer you getting into a quite a few fights.

LEILANI: Quite a few? (laughs) I damn near had a fight with every girl this season.

INTERVIEWER: Can you give us a little understanding of what happened?

LEILANI: To be honest, I don't know what about me made these girls so bitter. Maybe it's cause I'm actually making a name for myself outside of the Baddies franchise. But whatever it was had bitches showing their true colours. And I'm not one to sit back, if my names getting dragged through the mud.

INTERVIEWER: These past few weeks Rollie and Slim had been shading you all over the internet? What do have to say to that?

LEILANI: (rolls eyes) I mean what can I say? Shouldn't I just leave the dogs to their own thing? Already sorted them out a few times, like how you trying to jump a girl but all I got out of it was a broken nail?

they laugh at her statement

INTERVIEWER: Do you regret your decision on joining the show?

LEILANI: I wouldn't say regret, cause it did kinda help me grow. I just wondered to myself, if it was too late to leave.

INTERVIEWER: You, Chrisean and Jela seemed to be close on the show, but have unfollowed each other on socials. What's the story behind that and are you on speaking terms with any of the other girls?

LEILANI: Apparently I was shit talking and now we not cool. (Shrugs) I only speak to Scotty, she's the only one who seemed genuinely happy for me when I started to grow in popularity, she's literally my heart.

INTERVIEWER: Well before we end do you have any last words?

LEILANI: If y'all are interviewing the other girls, show this to Rollie and her tail. (turning to face the camera) Come to New York, I got a surprise for you bitches that like to jump (bringing her manicured middle finger to her lips, she pecked it and blew it towards the camera
as she smiled)

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

Thank you to everyone that is reading this book!! I honestly didn't think anyone would read it😭

N e ways I'll probably upload the first actually chapter next week, after I'm done with exams.

Again thank you everyone 🤭🫶🏽