Smut and Fluff!

(Question before i start: should i also make stories about Bill, Georg or Gustav? Lmk!!)

Y/n's view

I'm at a club with my friends- well- i was with my friends. I lost them when i wanted to get a drink.
I just stand there and take my phone out to text my friend.
Suddenly an older guy came up to me.

"Hi girly! can i have ur number?"

"Uh- no sorry. I'm not interested."

Ugh. He starts begging.

"Just give me a chance. What the hell is your problem??"

"I'm not fucking interested. Now get lost."

"What did you just say?", he's getting aggressive.
I'm scared and no one seems to notice what's happening.

"She told you to get lost, buddy. Now you better go do that.", a boy says with a calm voice.

"Ugh whatever", the pervert says and leaves.

I turn around to my protector.  Fuck he's handsome. He's wearing a cap, an oversized shirt, and very baggy pants and has handsome dreads.

"Thank you so much", i say and smile at the guy.

"Not a problem! I absolutely hate those guys. They piss me off."

"Me too."

"Wanna get out of here and go for a walk in the park nearby?"

"Yes please."

"Alright", he puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me out of the club. He's determined and always looks forward. No looking to the side, no looking back. He doesn't care what people say about him.
He's confident and so attractive.

As soon as we arrive he sits down on a bench.

"So- what's your name?", I ask to interrupt the awkward silence.

"I'm Tom, what's your name?"

"Y/n"

"Cool!"

I'm thinking. I have seen him somewhere before.

"I don't know why but I think i've seen you before. At least you look familiar."

"Oh! Yeah maybe, I have a band with my twin brother Bill and two other friends of mine.", he says and smiles.

"What is it called?", I'm even more interested in him now.

"Tokio Hotel"

"Oh! Oh my god now i know why! My sister had a huge celebrity crush on Bill. Her whole room was full of posterd of you guys!", i can't help but laugh at the thought of my sister being literally obsessed with Bill.

He laughs too, "Yes! It's literally either me or Bill that our fans crush on"

"Making no wonder! You're extremely attractive.", I blush. Usually I'm not that brave with flirting like that.

"Not the first time I hear that, but to be honest- you are too."

I yawn- This evening has been exhausting as hell.

"Are you tired, beautiful?", he says with the sweetest voice.

"Yeah, a little"

"Do you want to go to my place? You can say no- don't worry. I'm not that kind of guy."

"I would really like that, Tom", I smile at him and take his hand.

"Alright then! Come with me", he doesn't let go of my hand and starts walking with me.

Time Skip

We arrive at this apartment. It's small and cozy and I immediately feel safe.
Tom and I sit down on his couch.
Without talking before it we start kissing and I sit on his lap.
His hands run over my sides and it gives me chills all over my body.
I slowly go down on him, unbuckle his pants and boxers slowly and put his dick in my mouth.
I lick and suck it slowly as we hold hands.
"Fuck, Y/n", he whimpers.

After a while I start to jerk him off. I feel his dick throb in my hand and his breathing starts to get heavier, telling me he's going to reach his climax soon.
He cums all over my hand and we start to kiss again. 
He picks me up and lays me down on the couch.
He pulls my underwear down under my dress and pulls my dress up a little.

"May i, babygirl?", he whispers.

"Yes, please", i say with a desperate but calm tone of voice.

I feel his tongue run through my pussy as he looks deep into my eyes. He then starts to suck on my clit which makes me arch my back so much.
Suddenly he thrusts inside of me with his fingers which makes me moan loud. I feel his lip piercing between my legs. It's cold and makes me imagine how his lips look right now, I can't help but squirt when i think about it.

He's going faster and faster until I come. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had.

He gets up and puts a condom over his dick.

"I want you now, baby" I say biting my lip softly

"Yeah??", he says smiling. His smile is so fucking hot.

"Yes-"

"Okay babe, feel that."

He thrusts into me slowly and kisses my neck. He makes me feel so loved and safe.
I scratch his head and play with his dreads as he fucks me slowly.
He starts to rub my clit slowly which makes me squirt so much.
"Are you coming baby?", he whispers and i nod.

"Yeah? me too- me too-", he starts to moan and it sounds so fucking hot.
We cum together and it's so beautiful.
He pulls out and immediately starts cuddling and kissing me.
After a few minutes we fall asleep in each other's arms.

-----------------------------‐---------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for the feedbackk! 💘

Total: 917 words