Amber widens her eyes, "You guys bet on my relationship?"

Jeremy and Jenna share a look and shrug, "Yeah."

Amber chuckles and shakes her head. She goes up to her room and shuts the door with a huge smile on her face. As she takes her shoes off, her door busts open, making her turn around with wide eyes to see Jeremy panting.

"You little liar." Jeremy pants, shutting the door and plopping down on Amber's bed.

Amber chuckles, "What?"

"I know what you guys did. I'm just glad you're a good liar. Right to Jenna's face!" Jeremy laughs. Amber shakes her head and pushes the boy off the bed and onto the floor. Jeremy groans, "What was that for?!" He sighs.

Amber shrugs, "For fun. Anyways, yes, stuff did happen. Not that you need too much detail. And I didn't lie. I only half-lied."

"That's still lying!" Jeremy laughs.

Amber chuckles, "Get out! I have to shower and change."

"You do know he's a werewolf right?" Jeremy whispers.

"Yes, Jer. I obviously do."

"Are you gonna tell me that I shouldn't be involved either?"

"Well... Let's see. You had a vampire girlfriend, got fed her blood, tried killing yourself to be a vampire, and then got your neck snapped. I think we're way past me telling you to not get involved." Amber lists, pulling Jeremy onto his feet.

Jeremy sighs in relief, "Good."

Amber then shoves him out and locks her door.

Public Park

Amber had found Stefan and they were talking when she gets a text from Tyler making her instantly smile. Stefan notices and raises an eyebrow, "What's going on? Who is that?"

"No one." Amber quickly says, putting her phone in her pocket.

Stefan nods, "Okay... Sure."

Elena stomps over to them and looks at Stefan, "Do you still care about Katherine?"

Stefan sighs and faces her, "Don't do this. Please don't turn this into something that it's not."

"So this is not for discussion. That's what you're saying?" Elena scoffs. Amber had to admit, she did have some acting skills, but for how long.

"No, I'm saying that this isn't up for discussion right now because we have ears on us," Stefan says looking over to Damon and Caroline who were listening.

Amber clears her throat, "I'm gonna... Go. See ya, Stefan. Bye, Elena."

Amber looks at her phone to see Jeremy's name popping up.

JerBear
Tyler knows I know... I didn't say anything about you. I promise. He saw my sketches.

Amber sighs and curses under her breath. Mason walks over to Amber, "So... You and my nephew. He treating you good?"