"𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢!"

TW: LITTLE SMUT, MENTIONS OF DRUGS MAYBE??

Y/n's POV ;

Chino was fast asleep on the couch after coming home from band practice, but I got a huge thing of mail full of stuff I ordered. I took out the perfume I ordered. I put it on my neck and tested it out on Chino, and soon enough, he was awake and all over me. "you smell so good.." he sniffed my neck, smelling me even more. "mmm.. what is this new perfume you're using? it's smells so good.." he wrapped his arms around me tightly, closing his eyes and falling asleep. "holy shit.. it worked.." I mumbled, laughing.

I slowly left Chino there so I could unpack more of the stuff I bought. I hid 3 of those perfume sticks under my bed so Chino wouldn't find them. I unpacked my stuff, seeing some of the snacks I bought. I put more of that perfume on and asked Chino to come here. he immediately started being clingy. "Yes, y/n?" I giggled. "try this candy.." I fed him a piece. "mm.. blue raspberry." He laughed, standing there and touching my arm for a moment.

The perfume I used was like a spell. But it got worse when he started drinking that night. he grabbed my bag of candy and took a few pieces "hey!" I giggled and snatched the bag back. "sorry, mi amor.." he smirked. I blushed "you know I love it when you speak Spanish, Chino.." he laughed. "¿Qué? ¿Te volverá loco~" I blushed hard. "Stop teasing me!!" He kissed my neck.. "Lo siento, princesa.." He nuzzled my neck, laughing. I blushed hard. Did he really mean all of that, or was it the perfume and being drunk..? I started to get a little nervous, but he asked me on a date that next night..

Later that night..

Me and chino were having a nice date night, but he couldn't keep his hands off of my legs. (Around knee, a little higher or so) as we ate, I felt his hand move up a little to the thicker part of my thigh.. "c-chino stop.." he moved his hand up more. "Chino!" I whisper-shouted. "Sorry, y/n.." he laughed and continued eating, his hand gently rubbing my thigh.. as soon as we got back in the car, he was all over me. "camilo?! Can't this wait till we get home?" He growled. "no. now c'mere.." he grabbed my waist and forced me to cuddle him. I couldn't help but feel my childhood trigger. I stared at chino, seeing one of my highschoolbullies that tried to force some weird shit on me (r@pe, etc. So sorry if this triggers some :(). "no.. please stop.. get away from me!" I curled up in a ball, trying desperately to get out of the car. "Y-Y/n I'm sorry-" I got out of the car and just ran until I got lost. "where am i..?" I panicked. "c-chino?" I was lost. I didn't know where I was... (this was all just in ur head because you were drunk on your date if ur confused 😭)

Hours later, I woke up in Chino's house, seeing him staring up at me. I felt very drunk and dizzy still. "mmm.. where am i..?" I tried to sit up, but I almost fell over. "At my house, y/n.." Chino held me up by my waist. "You needa lie down.." I tried running from him, laughing. He grabbed my waist and held me back. "L-let me go!~" I whined drunkly. "No! Just sit down! I need to look after you, y/n!" I giggled and layed on Chino "i-ill sit if I can sit on yo lap.." I giggled drunkly. "Y/n.. no.. just sit down normally please-" but drunk me wouldn't listen. I sat on chino's lap and I fell asleep on him.. the next morning, I was badly hungover... "Jesus fucking christ.." I rubbed my head, my eyes barely able to open with my fucking headache. I looked over beside me to see Chino sleeping.. "douchee bag." I laughed and walked off to his bathroom. I just stared at myself in the mirror. One thought could only come through in my mind.. "what if he does like someone else.." I stared at myself harder, feeling tears well up in my eyes.. "no don't do this to yourself.." I whispered, watching a single tear come down my face. Chino then came in the bathroom. "Hey y/n.. I'm leaving for a date and I won't be home for a few hours.." I felt my heart shatter at those words. "A date..? With who?" I felt a giant lump in my throat.. all I could think was, "please don't cry right now..". chino picked his head up. "I met a girl.. she's pretty nice and invited me to the bar downtown.." I could see the giant smile on his face. I nodded my head, my voice shaky. "H-Have fun.." he stared at me for a moment, then just left. I broke down in Chino's bathroom right after that. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT CUNT!" I sat in the bathtub, gripping my hair and crying. Seeing myself get attached to another man like my ex was terrible. "Motherfucker.." I wiped my face, trying to get over it quickly. But I remembered I was in his apartment and all I could smell was him. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe. I searched through his closet, trying to find a hoodie or something.. I was still in my dress from last night.. when I found my favorite hoodie of his.. I just couldn't help myself but cry. Taking my dress off and putting that hoodie on.. I felt at home. I curled up in his bed and reached for the TV remote, turning on my favorite show. A few hours later, he came home, seeing me in his hoodie and my dress on the floor. "Oh hey.." he smiled. "H-hey.." I smiled back tiredly. He pointed at me, his eyebrow raised. "What's up with the hoodie." I stared at the TV, trying to act cold as I spoke. I shrugged. "I got cold." He pulled back the covers and pulled me up. "I brought you something." I tilted my head as he handed me a box of food he had brought home. "Oh.. thanks.. how was your date..?" He just rolled his eyes. "The broad never even showed up, so I just called a few buddies and we had a few drinks." He smiled. He tried to hug me, but I just pushed him away. "C-can you take me home.." i stared down at the floor, tearing up. He noticed my mood. "You okay? Did something happen whilee I was gone..?" I cleared my throat, gathering the courge to speak up for myself. "Do you actually like me or are you just toying with my feelings?" He stared at me with a confused look. "What..?" I got more indignant. "You heard me. You go on dates with all these women 24/7.. you never fucking cared to ask if I loved you or wanted a date with you. I know we went on that one, but it didnt feelclike a real date.. I fucking like you, dude! You just don't care!" My eyes were bloodshot as I spoke. "Y/n, I-" he tried to hug me, but I pushed him away with oblige and coldness. "Dont even try to make up for it now.." I stormed off into the living room. He chased after me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. "Y/n look at me!" I gave him my cold gaze. Without a word, he kissed me passionately, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was full of shock. Now he was making it even more confusing...