"𝑔𝑜𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐!"

☆~ The next day ~☆

The next day, he said we had to go to the studio. I also knew he was in a band called "deftones." I think the band is nu metal, I haven't really heard their music, but whatever. "Y/n? Wanna go to the studio with me..?" I smiled and nodded. "Sure!" We started walking down the side walk. We reached the studio soon after. Chino drank like 10 beers, so he was pretty wasted. We walked in and the band mates greeted him, and asked who I was. "I-im Y/n, Chino's friend." They cheered and laughed and Abe screamed. "Chino gets bitches!" I laughed. Chino walked over to me and sat down next to me, placing his hand on my knee. "Im sorry... this calms me down.." he said. I just nodded. "Its fine." "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Cam, it's fine. Dont worry." His hand gently rubbed my knee, making me let out a huff of breath. I looked at him and he layed his head on my shoulder. "Y/n?" I looked at him. "Yes, Cam?" He smiled. "I love you. As a friend." He flicked my forehead as a joke like we always did when we were kids. He tugged me into a different room of the studio and sat down me down, looking around before shutting the door. "Y/n? Can i talk to you..? Im going through a lot right now..." I nodded, hugging him quickly, letting him spill his feelings, then sitting next to him. He was so fucking dumb when he was drunk... He grunted and sat down next to me, falling asleep too. The next morning, we got in a fight.

☆~Three days later ~☆

I heard a knock at my door and I opened it to see Chino. "What do you want." "Y/n, I'm sorry.. that got out of hand.." I frowned and hugged him. "Its fine. I forgive you." I hugged him, my arms around his neck just to tease him. "I love you, dickface. As a friend" he smiled. I smiled back. "Can you make dinner or lunch for the both of us?" "Sure!" He said and I nodded, walking to my room. I felt a bit upset about other stuff, so i cried my eyes out into my pillow.. the truth was thatci was really struggling again, but chino was right there for me. Always. He knocked on the door. "C-Come in!" I yelled out and he came in. I stared at him, smiling a bit. "Y/n... why are you looking at me like that?" I bit my lip and responded. "No reason.." I smiled a little and he stepped away. I gripped his wrist, frowning. "Wait! I need help with something.." I bit my lip. "What do you need help with?" "This.." I got on my knees and grabbed my guitar from under my bed. "I need help tuning this.." I smiled. "Oh! No problem!" He started tuning my guitar. I leaned over and started shoving him jokingly. He looked at me, then back at the guitar. I started to grip his shoulder harshly, laughing my ass off. He looked at me, his brown eyes making my heart flutter. I leaned in to flick his forehead, but he shoved me away hard. I frowned. "Cam..." I came in to hug him this time. He pushed me away. "No, Y/n!" I teared up. "Its everyday with you, y/n! You're so boring and you just- you're just so fucking boring." He snapped, making me start to cry. "God, you're pathetic." He left, slamming the door behind him. I layed in bed and cried all day.

A/n: ik I haven't uploaded new shit in like centuries so I am deeply sorry about that 😭😭 also, THANK YOU SM FOR ALMOST 400 VIEWS!!! This whole story was a dumb idea I made up and I didn't think ppl would actually like it 💀💀 so I'll try to update shit more if I even can with school and stuff. 684 words