I wanna meet you

Seeing him emerge through the door her smile vanished away like dew in the morning. Her body trembled. She had to balance it against the counter. She could no longer keep eye contacts with him. She turned back at him, the only thing she could do from there.

He didn't waste a second

He didn't waste a second. He went to cafeteria area and sat on a couch which was facing the counter.

Mitsu try to get Ruyi's attention pinching her jand, but she didn't move an inch. She stayed glued to the same spot.

" You go. You go.."
She persuaded Mitsu to go there.

" Why is he here today out of all the days? Ah...when will this come to an end"

She muttered under her breath.  Today Mr. Zuto had accompanied Mr.Ren to purchase some books from the Book Fair Beijing 2023. So only the three women were available at" Feel Free " today.

Soon Mitsu came back to the counter. Ruyi who wasn't out of the shock yet looked at her with corner of eyes to get to know what was happening around.

" Ruyi ! He asks for you"

She said to Ruyi wearing a questionable ,yet terrified look.

" What ??? He asks for me. I don't want to"

She said Mitsu in an imploring manner.

" Just go!"

Mitsu forced her to go. She took small steps towards him,not knowing what's gonna happen.

" Is he here to fire me? But Mr. Zuto is not around then is he here to torture me? That's possible."

She looked at him once. He seemed like a carnivore who was waiting for it's pray.

" This was meant to happen. It was just today or tomorrow.  Let's see what's coming"

Ruyi muttered when she take the last step towards him. He avoided his gaze and stood beside the couch infront of him.

She could feel him observing her, then finally he cleared his voice.

" What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I didn't see you the other day"

She didn't know how to answer that. She just wanted to disappear from there as soon as possible.

" Does this place have a pleasant working environment?"

"Yes, it does"

She replied him back this time.
" You are the only unpleasant thing in here right now"
She cursed from inside.

" Hm...if that's the case I would love to see your performance here. Bring me a cup of coffee"

She looked at him to what he said. His purpose was clear. That is to torture her.

" I will"

She uttered trying to hide the rage which ignited inside.

She went to the cafeteria, ordered a cup of coffee and waited.

" What shall I do now? Will I have serve to him all day long? He is a busy person might go in no time after throwing some tantrums.  Yeah..."

She glanced back at the place just to see him glaring at her. Then he smiled at her and that faded away right infrint of her eyes.

At the same time she got the order. She placed it on a tray and brought it to him. She place the cup on the wooden table and turned back to go. But no so fast.

" Wait"
He uttered the last thing she wanted to hear.

She did what he said.

" Sit here. I wanna talk to you"

He uttered in a serious voice. To which she obeyed. But still she didn't look at him directly. She sat sideways being  ready to stand up anytime soon.

He took a sip from his cup and started the conversation

" Why did you refuse to marry me?"

The question  was sudden and was something she never expected.

She turned to his side and composed herself on the couch. Then,

" Do you wanna marry me?"

Both of them knew the answer for that. It's a big no,but his answer  was able to sway her.

" What if I want to?"

He was very calm when he uttered that.

" You"
She couldn't believe her ears.
" You do not mean it."
She uttered back with a knowing look.

" How do you know whetherI meant it or no?"

He threw another question at her. She could no longer hold back her feelings. They flowed out like a never ending stream.

" Do not mess with my life. We both know that we do not like each other. See Mr. Lu Xi Zhen. Something happened back then and that's in the past now. I admit, slapping you was intentional, but you deserved that slapping.I don't have to  apologies because I did nothing wrong. But...but if you come here looking for an apology then I can do that too. As long as you don't interfere with my life I can apologise you hundreds...no thousand times"

She then paused and took some air in to her lungs.

" I am very sorry , for doing nothing"

She apologised in an emphasising tone.
Her words had already pissed him off. It seems he has lost his tracks. He didn't remember why did he come here at the first place. Whether to torture her, tease her give her,her own medicine. But to keep his dignity he was in need to utter something.

He glared at her with glaring eyes.

" You crossed the line. I listened to you ,now you listen to me. You staying here like staying in the den of the lion. Either grown ups or the cubs can still hurt you. I am his grandson and I am capable of doing things ,you know that better, so stay here knowing your place first.

The second thing   you said you love working here and you were true to your owner. Then why did you lie to him saying that you have someone in your heart. He is gonna disappoint when he got to know the truth. You would say him that you  did that not to hurt the both parties, but still  he will be hurt for he trust you the most.

The third thing. You were right. I donot like you , but you should know this too. I can bring out this topic to torture you. If I say my grandpa that you don't have a bf and I am willing to be in a relationship with you ,he would try his best to do so, for he loves me the most. It would be straight torture to you"

Listening to his heartless words she bursted in to tears.

" Why are you doing this to me? Why are you bickering with me for some unreasonable matters? Why torture me? What do you wanna see. See me suffer. See me beg or see me die. Is that what you want. DO YOU WANNA SEE ME DIE? "

She raised her voice. Which drew attention of everyone.

" WIll YOU STOP BY THEN"

Tears were creeping over her face making it difficult to look at her. He was taken aback too. He didn't want to take this ,this far.

" Will you..."

Saying so she ran towards the attics to cry out her pain. Her words rang in his ears.

" Will you stop by then?"

Her words rang in his ears even after coming home from work.
It was almost 11 p.m. but the sleep never came to him.Just then her number flashed on his phone screen,making him shudder. He picked it up with a trembling heart.

" I wanna meet you.....tonight"
He heard from the other end.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️