part 21 (END)

(Jimin was lying on hospital bed while having a video call with Tae)
Tae:-Congratulations Jiminahhhhhhh....
Jimin:-(smile weakly) Thank you TaeTae...
Tae:-Now I became an uncle. Can't wait to have little mochi in my arms...
(Jimin chuckled at Tae's cuteness)
Jimin: I'll visit your home soon.
Tae:- You know I was going there. I was so happy to meet you and your baby but Jungkook didn't let me.....(pout)
Jungkook:-Baby they will visit us. You know it's not good to go anywhere in pregnancy.
Tae-Don't talk to me (pout)
Jimin:-(smile) Ah...tae we'll visit you there...
Tae: Okay,Show me little mochi. How's she?? I'm so excited..( Jimin showed the babygirl sleeping in Yoongi's arms) ah so precious. I want to hold her Kookie..(JK cooed at the babygirl)
Jungkook-Yoongi Hyung please do visit us...
Yoongi:- (smile) Sure Kook. Take care of Taehyung.
(JK nodded while smiling)
A/N:-Well now it's Tae's 7th month of pregnancy....
(Tae was pouting angrily)
Jungkook:-Aish baby.
Tae-I wanna meet Chim. It's such a big day .
Jungkook:-(sigh) Baby I love you so much but for him. here I can't do this. I can't take risk....umm... how about we watch a movie?
Tae-I don't want to.
Jungkook-Then should I prepare snacks for you?? (Tae widen his eyes)
Tae: No way. You can't cook.
Jungkook-Wait here I'll cook pasta for you.
(Later JK served snacks to Taehyungand waited for his response)
Jungkook: (nervous) How does it taste??
Tae:-Super delicious.....ah...so good. My husband is so perfect in everything.
Jungkook:-(sigh in relief) That's good.
Tae:- Join me...
Jungkook: Sure.....(he sat beside Tae and they ate together while talking and laughing)
(JK was doing work with his laptop meanwhile Tae was thinking deeply)
Taehyung:- I want my baby to look like you.
Jungkook:-(chuckled) Really??
Tae:- Hmm...but he/she should be intelligent like me...
Jungkook: (laugh) No way. He/she would be smart like me.
Tae:-(frown) You think you're more intelligent A than me??
Jungkook:-Want me to prove?
(Soon they both were sitting facing each other with smirk)
Jungkook:-I'll win.
Tae:- Yes. You'll loose.
Jungkook:-Okay enough. Start already.
(they were playing chess  ♟️) you cheated
there....
Tae:-(shocked) I didn't. Don't lie.
Jungkook-It was a wrong move. You can't move queen in that direction. It's cheating.
Tae-I'm not cheating. You don't know the rules...(JK sighed for the nth time before letting Tae win, he intentionally made a wrong move)
Tae:-(smirk) Checkmate....(he hit JK's king with his own queen)
Jungkook: (pout) How could I lose.....(Tae bite his lips eyeing JK's cuteness he can't resist as he slide the chessboard from the couch and marched towards JK sitting on his lap catching him off-guard)
Jungkook:-Love what are you doing?
Tae:-I can't resist your cuteness.....(kissed JK's forehead) I know you intentionally let me win....(kissed JK's nose) why??
Jungkook:-(smile) I didn't. You really won.
Tae:-Don't lie. I know you're very good player.
Jungkook:-(sigh) Ah...okay...I lost my heart to you. Then this game is nothing babe.
Tae:-Aish did you learn this from kdrama?? Stop watching kdramas.
Jungkook:- You make me watch them. (they giggled as JK grabbed Tae's nape making him lean towards his face. Soon their lips met and moved in sync. They shared a passionate kiss. But it was soon interrupted by door bell)
Jungkook-Let me see.... (he went to open door)
Tae: Who's there Bupu??
Jimin:- Taehyungaahhhhh!!!!!!
Tae :-Oh My God Jiminie!!!!! Jimin sat beside Tae and hugged him carefully as Tae's belly came in between) I missed you so much (crying)
Jimin: (teary eyes) Me too....(they broke the hug as Jimin wiped Tae's tears) How are you now??
Tae:- I'm OK because my husband is JK... ( Jimin laughed)
Jungkook:-That BTS's JK??
Tae-Holy shit. No. It's you. Your Jfrom Jung and K from Kook....JK...hehe....
Jungkook-Oh...What a coincidence!!
Tae:- Right...(looked at Yoongi) Hyung give Arya to me.....(Yoongi smiled and passed Arya to Tae's arms who carefully carried the babygirl)
Jungkook:-Beautiful. She is very beautiful. Min Arya....(he kissed her forehead)
Tae: You know I'm your taetae uncle. And he is your Kookie uncle....(Arya was playing with Tae's finger ring) baby say something. Why are so quite??(pout)
Jungkook:- Because she's a baby.
Tae-She can speak in her language....aaibojes. (Jk cooed at Tae's cuteness)
Min young-I'm also here.....(pout)
Tae :- (surprised) Min Young??
Yoongi: We made plan to come together...
Minho:-Hey!! (he waved hand)
Jungkook:- Hi!!! (Min Young came and hugged Tae)
Min Young:- You didn't tell me that you're pregnant......
Tae:-(nervous) Hehe....I-
Min young-It's okay (smile) congratulations to both of you. I know you both will be great parents....
Tae: Aigoo Min Young (boxy smile)
Minho:-Here....(gave cards to JK and Yoongi) Our wedding invitation....(he wrapped his arm around Min Young's waist and they both blushed).
Tae:- Wait a minute!!! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED....DAEBAK!!!
Yoonminkook:- Congratulations (smile)
Minmin-Thank you (blushing)
Tae-(smile) Congratulations Chingu....
Min Young-Thank you Taehyungah...
(Later they all were talking when Tae felt sharp pain in his belly)
Tae:-(scream) AAAHHH....
Jungkook:-(worried) Tae... (Jimin understood)
Jimin:- It's time for his delivery
Tae:- Jungkook please....(held JK's hand) baby is coming...
Jungkook-L-Let..me..call for ambulance.... my phone... (he got up as Tae immediately screams)
Tae:-DON'T GO ANYWHERE.....AHHH (crying)
Jungkook:- Then how am I gonna make call??
Yoongi:- I'll call ambulance...(he called)
Jungkook:- Shh baby...calm down...
Tae:- Take this baby out Jungkook it's hurting...please.....
Jungkook-Wait baby just for few seconds..
Tae: (shout angrily) WAIT WAIT WAIT I CANT WAIT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT AM I GOING THROUGH??? JUST TAKE THE BABY OUT PLEASE.
Yoongi:- (to Minho) Think again.
Minho-About what?
Yoongi-About your marriage.
Minho:-(gulp)
Jungkook:-(to Yoongi) WHY THE HELL AMBULANCE ISN'T HERE?? (he picked Tae in bridal style and went out while Jimin followed them. JK placed Tae on backseat and Jimin sat with him, Tae was being crying mess, screaming in pain, releasing his anger on almost everything throughout their way to hospital. Yoongi and Minmin also followed their car)
| One hour later |
(JK got the permission to see his babies.... JK couldn't control his tears of happiness. He saw Taehyung sitting on bed so weak but smiling on baby in his arms)
Jungkook:-T-Tae...
(Tae looked at JK with weak smile)
Tae: Jungkook see. Our baby. (JK sat on the bed beside Tae and looked
at his baby while smiling)
Jungkook:-Thank you so much Tae. Thank you my love..... (he kissed Tae's forehead and took baby in his arms)
(JK can't help but cry more while pampering baby with kisses)
Tae: He is cute.
Jungkook: He sure is....(sniff) just like his Mumma....(Tae blushed)
Tae:- I'm so sorry about earlier. I couldn't control my anger and I-(tearing up)
Jungkook-It's okay baby. You were in pain that I couldn't even imagine.
Tae: You're not angry right?? You'll not leave me right?
Jungkook: I would never leave you. I love you so much.
Tae: Love you too....(they were leaning to kiss but door opened revealing their family and friends who were standing with balloons and bouquets in their hands smiling widely)
| Two Days Later |
(Tae got discharged as Mr. Jeon asked them to stay at their mansion for some months, JK didn't refuse as he wants Tae to rest completely)
Jungkook: Mom we're tired, I'll take Tae to our room....good night mom dad.
Mr. and Mrs. Jeon:-Good night babies. (JK wrapped his arms around Tae's shoulder who was carrying baby and made his way to his room)
(Tae stopped at the door not wanting to enter inside)
Jungkook: What happened??
Tae:- It's not my place. My sister used to live here.
Jungkook:-But now it's your's. Everything belongs to me belongs to you too.
Tae:-(shook his head) No..I-I can't replace my sister's place....I can't do that....
Jungkook-Sshh....baby look at me. You didn't replace her. You're at your place in my life. I used to respect her and I liked her company and I thought I shouldn't
like anyone. But then you came into my life You make me fall for you. You didn't replace her, you're at your own place. You own my heart, my life, my everything. You came like a hope in my life otherwise I would've died alone then falling for someone.
Tae:-Don't talk about dying please...
Jungkook: Then come inside. Make yourself comfortable. I'll prepare his milk hmm? (Tae nodded as he sat on bed)
(JK came back with baby's bottle as he sat on floor feeding baby, Tae giggled)
Tae: Not like this....(he instructed JK to
hold the bottle correctly) like this. Now feed him.(JK smiled at him) Jungkook...
Jungkook:-Yes baby?
Tae:- What should we call him with? Have you decided any name?
Jungkook:-Umm...yes...
Tae:- What?
Jungkook:- How about Taek Ho? Jeon Taek Ho.
Tae:-(boxy smile) That's so beautiful name
| 1 week later, night time l
(Taekook slept early as they were tired but Tack Ho was awake, he took Tae's fingers and started to suck, Tae immediately open his eyes when he felt something wet)
Tae:- (smile) You little devil You're still awake.. ( Tae tried to free his hand but Taek Ho didn't let as Tae pout) baby how will your papa bring milk when you're not leaving him huh? (Baby started to cry when he didn't get milk, JK also sat up with sleepy eyes)
Tae: (worried) Sshh shhh my baby. Wait
Jungkook:-(worried) What happened??
Tae:- He is hungry but not leaving me (JK nodded and rushed to prepare milk for baby Tae was trying his best to calm Taek Ho down but baby was crying hard)
Tae: Please baby stop crying daddy will bring milk soon hmm?? Please (teary eyes) Don't cry my baby (he pulled baby closer to his chest while speaking in baby voice, JK came back and gave the bottle to Tae who didn't waste a minute before feeding his baby)
(JK hugged Tae from back and kissed his cheek before wiping tears from his husband's eyes)
Jungkook-You were crying?
Tae:-(pout) He was crying too much. He first time cried like that. I was scared.
Jungkook:-(close his eyes) He was hungry.
Tae:-(nodded) Hmm....(baby pushed the bottle and again started to cry) now what
happened??
Jungkook:-(gulp) I don't know.. (Tae tasted the milk)
Tae-It's very hot for him.
Jungkook: (worried) What??
Tae:- Here....carry him. I'll come back in a minute.
(JK got down from the bed with baby in his arms and shows some toys to him)
Jungkook:- Taekoo baby. See what daddy brought for you....here...tada... (he put a cooky plushie infront of baby) Did you like this?? (JK gave a bunny smile to baby who look at his daddy and again started to cry) aish...stop crying...(Pout)
Tae:-I'm back come here (he pat on the bed for JK, the whole night Taek Ho didn't sleep nor Taekook)
| Next Morning |
(Tae was having breakfast when JK came to him and kissed his forehead)
Jungkook: Good morning baby.
Tae-(smile) Morning.
(they both were tired but no one showed it, JK took a seat infront of Tae's chair)
Tae-Ahjumma serve breakfast for Jungkook
Maid:- (bowed) Okay young master (Maid left)
Jungkook:-Where's my little bear?
Tae-Mom Dad took him out to park.
Jungkook:- That means we're alone.
Tae-Not really. Ahjumma and Ahjussi are here...( JK got up from his chair and made his way to Tae's chair with smirk)
Tae:-(blushing) Jungkook stop there. Ahjumma will see us.
Jungkook-She'll take time.....(he bent down so his face was close to Tae's) until then...(Tae gulped listening deep voice of JK)
Tae:-(closed his eyes) J-Jungkook m-mom d-dad can come in anytime....I-(cut off by a kiss on his lips)
(JK moved his lips so as Tae, JK slide the plate away as he made Tae sit on the table without breaking kiss, they were eating each other's mouth when suddenly they heard Mrs. Jeon's voice)
Mrs. Jeon:-(laughing) Cu-(she stopped along with Mr.Jeon who was carrying Taek Ho, their eyes got wide at the view, Taekook let each other go as Tae got down from the table with red face and hid himself behind JK)
Taek Ho:-Aaa-iiiaaaoo..(Mr. Jeon looked at wife his who laughed awkwardly)
Mrs. Jeon: You guys can go to room...yeah..hehe
Tae:-Ab mom I think Taek Ho is hungry.I'll feed him...(he took baby in his arms and left the place in embarassment meanwhile JK just gulped)
Jungkook: Ah-Ahjumma...is breakfast ready??
Maid-Yes master coming....(JK sat back on his chair as he pretended to be busy in reading newspaper, his parents smirked at each other)
| time skip |
(JK came after a tiring day looking for his husband who was nowhere to be found, he saw Mr. Jeon sitting on the couch)
Jungkook-Dad wh-(Mr.Jeon gestured him to shut his mouth)
Jungkook: (whisper shout) Why?
Mr. Jeon: He is sleeping....(he whispered while pointing at Taek Ho in his lap)
Jungkook:-Oh...(he went to freshen up later they he came downstairs and sat on the couch) He slept??
Mr. Jeon:-Hmm....
Jungkook:- Where are Tae and mom??
Mr.Jeon:-(sigh) Shopping,
Jungkook-Umm...why??
Mr.Jeon-To buy Taek Ho's clothes and other necessary items for our baby...
Jungkook:-Oh that's why...when will they come back. Do you have any idea??
Mr.Jeon:-No. Um...son.
Jungkook: Yes?
Mr. Jeon:- Don't overwork. I'm noticing how hard you work whole day. Give some rest to your mind and body...
Jungkook:- I know dad. But I've responsibility and I'm doing it for my family.
Mr.Jeon:-(smile) I'm proud of you son but please don't ignore your body needs hmm?
Jungkook: (in mind) My body is craving for him. Please Tae come back. I want to make love with you right now...(he came out of his thoughts by Tae's giggles who was wiping sweat and talking to Mrs. Jeon)
Mr. Jeon:-Oh you guys are back...
(maid served water to them)
Mrs. Jeon:- We bought many things for baby bunny.
(Tae excitedly open up all the boxes and was showing all the little things with his boxy smile)
Jungkook: (in mind) Damn. He is making me more hard. Just look at him so perfect, hot, cute, sexy, beautiful. Fuck, want to kiss that body....
Tae:- And look at these socks they have bunny ears....(Tae was too busy to notice his husband's intense stares)
(suddenly JK got up catching everyone's attention)
Jungkook:- Umm... Taehyung these all are very cute. How about you change and we've dinner. I'm so hungry you know...
Tae:- Oh so sorry.....(looked at parents) I'll change first...(he smiled at them and left not knowing his husband's intentions)
Jungkook:-I'll be back soon (he also left to their room)
(Tae just came inside and in next moment he was pinned on the wall by his husband) Jungkook:- (serious) You have no idea what am I going through!!
Tae- W-What?? Do you have stomachache?
Jungkook:- You (sigh) because of you.
Tae:-I swear I didn't do anything. I was busy with Taek Ho whole day and later I went to mall. So if by chance anything happened then I've no idea I-(JK kept his index finger on Tae's lips)
Jungkook-Shut. Up. (he ordered making Tae nervous) Strip....(he said as he back away a little while putting his hands in pant's pocket)
Tae:- No Jungkook. Mom Dad are waiting for us for dinner. We can't let them wait. Jungkook- I.Don't. Care. I'm hard down there and you know you caused that.
Tae: Please Bupu....
Jungkook:-This makes me more hard when you cutely call me Bupu....now strip....(smirk)
Tae: J-Jungkook....
Jungkook:-No more words. Do action.
Mrs. Jeon:-(knocked) Are you both coming?
Jungkook/Tae:- No/Yes.
Jungkook:- Tae we didn't make love since two months. I want you..
Tae:- We can't do it atleast until Taek Ho sleeps with us.
Jungkook:-(angry) Like everytime. You win..(he angrily left the room)
Tae:-(close his eyes) Shit he is angry....
(During whole time they were eating, JK was ignoring Tae, Tae tried to talk to him)
Tae: Jungkook do you want kimchi? (JK shook his head without looking at Tae)
Tae: (in mind) He is so angry....
(Mrs. Jeon was observing everything)
Mrs. Jeon: Tae how about you come to me after dinner, I wanna talk to you...
Jungkook:-(in mind) Sure. If Taehyung will sleep in mom dad's room, I won't be surprised.
Tae:-(nodded) Sure mom.
            |After eating |
Tae: Yes mom. What do you want to talk about?
Mrs. Jeon:-Can my grandson sleep with me tonight??
Tae: M-Mom but...
Mrs. Jeon:- Please (puppy eyes)
Tae:-But what if he cry or disturb your sleep?
Mrs. Jeon:-(smirk) Don't worry. I was the one who raised his daddy, so I can handle this little bunny too.
Tae:-(laugh) Mom....
Mrs. Jeon:-Tae give some time to Jungkook. He needs your attention too. Hmm?
Tae: Mom how do you...?
Mrs. Jeon:-(smile) It's obvious, now go and see your husband he's sulking....(Tae smiled and gave all things to Mrs. Jeon which she might need for Taek Ho as he also made his way to his room and locked the door from inside)
(Tae noticed JK was sleeping no just pretending to be asleep)
Tae:- Jungkook...I'm sorry (no response from JK) are you listening?? (no response) I know you're not sleeping!! (he again got no response as he sighed and left to washroom)
Jungkook:-(in mind) I'm not gonna melt. Not this time. It's enough. Wait...where's my Little bear??? (he open his eyes to look beside him but bed was empty, he was going to get up but halt at his place with wide eyes)
(There standing Tae looking seductive as hell, biting his lips sexily, JK's eyes ran towards his clothes which were nothing but a see-through sheer night dress, JK gulped at the sight, Tae was wearing nothing underneath)
Tae:-Come daddy.
Jungkook:- (in mind) Control Jungkook.
Tae: You can't control now. I know....(he said while undoing the straps of his dress which was now on floor)
Jungkook:-(in mind) Shit. He had only one piece of cloth on his body and which is also lying on floor...this is getting out of my limits.
(Tae made his way towards bed and sat down on Jungkook's lap)
Tae:- I'm sorry please. Now make love to me. I'm also craving for your touch.
Jungkook:-What about Taek Ho?
Tae:- He is with mom....(he took JK's hand and kept it on his own chest while moaning)
Jungkook:-(smirk) I'll break this bed tonight.. (he threw Tae on bed and hovered over him)
Taehyung: (blush) Please be gentle.
Jungkook:-Sorry but you need a punishment for earlier......(JK said while removing his own T-shirt)
Tae:-(staring at JK's chest) Damn this broad chest....(squeezing JK's biceps) these biceps (running finger down to JK's abs) These abs. (smirk) Only mine.....(JK pinned his hands above his head)
Jungkook:- Surely yours my sweetheart.... (JK kissed Tae's lips hungrily)
(After reaching at their climax Jungkook pulled himself out of Tae and threw his sweaty body beside Taehyung, both were catching their breath, panting and sweating)
Tae:-It's h-hot.....
Jungkook:-(chuckled) Relax it'll be alright soon. Did I hurt you? (Tae smiled at JK and snuggle close to him, resting his head on JK's chest)
Tae: No you didn't. You know everytime we make love it feels like our first time. I feel so complete with you.....(JK kissed his forehead)
Jungkook:-Let's be like this...... forever...
Tae:-(boxy smile) Forever (he looked at JK as JK cooed at his adorable bear)
Jungkook: Saranghae Taek Ho's Eomma...
Tae:- Nado saranghae Taek Ho's Appa..... (they giggled and hugged each other tightly before going to sleep)

--------------🔴THE END🔴--------------

Thank u soo much for loving this story and thank u soo much for ur support and love 🥺 really thank u guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜