Part 6

Double update...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tae's POV:- This human sleeps very much. (an evil idea came into his mind) Tae:- Hubby-wake up Jagiya! My bupu...cutiepie....wake up... (JK shot open his eyes in shock) Hey stupid.. wake up. Your mom wants to talk to you. Call her.
Jungkook:-(sleepy) But why did you call me that..? (frown)
Tae:-(raised his eyebrows) What?
Jungkook:-You..You..know..that..that.
Tae:- What 'that'?
Jungkook:-(low voice) Hubby, Jagiya or what bubu?
Tae:-(trying to control his laugh) You must be hearing things. Come out of your imagination. This was a forced marriage....(he smirked and left leaving JK confused)
Jungkook's POV:- You're hearing these things. I didn't expect this from you Jungkook. You're really stupid...ahh that's so embarrassing... (he ruffled his hair and called his mom)
(Tae was enjoying JK's embarassing situation, JK wasn't looking at Tae)
Tae:- Here...(serve him breakfast and took seat infront of him)
Jungkook: (coldly) Thanks...
Tae: (fake smile) No need to thanks. It's give and take..(smirked)
Jungkook:- (whisper) I know (eating peacefully)
Tae's POV: Does it impact him that much? Lol..
(suddenly JK looked at Tae intensely, his gaze was fixed on Tae like he is looking at his soul)
Tae's POV:- Did I just get myself into trouble? Why is he looking at me like that??? (nervous)
Tae:-(frown) W-What? (stuttering)
Tae's POV: Shit why did I stuttered? (JK stood up and rolled his sleeves, Tae's eyes widened seeing JK's tattooed arms, Tae gulped)
(Tae was whipped for JK's arms unknowingly)
Jungkook's POV:- Now what is he planning? I just want to take revenge from him I need to know what he loves the most...(he smirked when he noticed Tae gulping while staring at his tattoo...) So I got it what is he afraid of... then let's go for the first step...(he was walking to Tae's chair, Tae stood up whose body was moving to face JK as he took more steps backwards but his waist hit that table)
Tae:-(gulp) W-What are you doing?? Stay away.. Don't do anything like this  pl.. please...(he closed his eyes tightly, JK smirked and picked a plate from the table that was behind Tae)
Jungkook:- What are you thinking huh? (Tae looked at him then plate shockingly)
Tae's POV:- So he fold his sleeves to wash dishes?
Tae:-N-Nothing... I'm going...
(he ran upstairs, JK chuckled and went to kitchen to do his work)
(Tae was breathing heavily only then he got a call)
Tae:- Hello who is this?
??:- Am I talking to Mr. Kim Taehyung? Tae:- Yeah that's me.
??:- Sir you've applied for a job at ## company.. Congratulations Sir, your CV is shortlisted. Please visit our company for interview.
Tae:-(happy) Thank you so much. I'm coming. (he jumped in happiness and open his cupboard to take out perfect clothes)
Tae's POV:- Yes..I should wear my Gucci.. (he took out a red top and black jeans) I love Gucci... (he hugged his clothes as he kept them on bed and went to washroom not knowing someone's smirk)
Jungkook's POV:- So you love Gucci huh?
(JK was staring at Tae's clothes on bed with a glass of juice in his hand, Tae came out of washroom in bathrobe while humming a song, and shut the door loudly, JK flinched intentionally pouring juice on Tae's Gucci clothes)
Jungkook: You scared me....
Tae: What are you doing here?
Jungkook-Are you forgetting it's my room as well...
Tae: (rolleyes) Whatever....
(Tae was wiping his hair when JK was controlling his laugh seeing Tae's dress with juice's big stain)
Jungkook:- You look happy.
Tae:- Because I'll soon get a job at ## Company.
Jungkook:- You didn't ask for my permission?
Tae:- Are you from ancient time? Well I'm modern and independent. Go out I wanna change.
Jungkook:- Go to washroom.
Tae:- (glare) No..I wanna change here.
Jungkook: (smirk) So change infront of me.
Tae:- You're the most irritated person I've ever met.
Jungkook:-Wow...same here....(Tae glared at JK and picked his clothes when he felt something wet, he looked at his clothes with wide eyes)
Tae:-OMO....what's this....?
Jungkook:-(fake concern) Oh..what is it?
Tae: Is it... (he looked at JK's juice glass) you did it? (angry)
Jungkook:-(innocently) Why would I do that? (puppy eyes) I think it happened when I flinched earlier....
Tae: (raise voice) WHY THE HELL YOU FLINCHED?
Jungkook: Because you shut the door loudly.. (Tae threw his clothes and towel on bed as he took steps towards JK who just gulped and stepped backward)
Jungkook:- Listen....I....Jk kept glass on side table as ran outside of the room and Tae ran behind him)
Tae:- You're dead today STUPID BUNNY.... (Tae grabbed JK's shirt but JK escaped, they were running in whole house, ended up in living room's corner) Now who will save you?
Jungkook:- Yes, I spilled juice on your GUCCI.. (Tae got more angry) My revenge...(laughing)
Tae:- YOU'RE DEAD...(JK picked a qushion and threw on Tae as he escaped again)
Tae:-(almost crying) YOU ARE VERY BAD.. (he kneeled down while crying, JK stopped running as his laugh fade away)
Jungkook:- Hey..are you crying?
Tae: (crying hard) My Gucci...(hiccups)
Jungkook:- Hey.. look..I... I'm sorry...don't cry. I'll buy you other...
Tae:- It was my favourite. I never even wear them until now. My Mumma gifted it to me.
Jungkook:- (guilty) I...(bite his own lips) I'm sorry..(he walked to Tae and kneeled down to his level) (Tae smirked and pulled JK's hair)
Tae-Finally caught you....(JK was hissing while hitting Tae's hands)
Jungkook:- You were faking it? YOU BRAT... LEAVE ME..
Tae:-I wasn't faking. I was really crying. Now feel the pain... ' .
(JK smirked as he grabbed Tae's waist and pushed his body on Tae's laying him on floor while hovering him)
Jungkook:-Hey.. it's not fair I didn't hurt your body parts....then how can you pull my hair (he said in deep voice, Tae's grip loosened around his hair)
Tae:- Move..
Jungkook:-(smirk) Why? Hmm...
Tae:-(hit his chest) YOU SPOILED MY CLOTHES STUPID....AAGHHHHHHH...(UK laughed and sat up while caressing his own stomach)
Jungkook:-It was so fun...hahaha.....(Tae angrily stood up from the floor)
Tae:-GO TO HELL....(he went to his room leaving JK rolling on the floor)