18.Swordsmitch village

Depuis le début

Kokushibo:"We are in pinch right now well i did except someone to die."

Akaza:"What do you mean ?"

Muzan:"Kamado Nezuko has conquered the sun."

All Uppermoons except kokushibo:"What why are we still waiting you need to absorb her muzan_sama?"

Muzan:"That's the thing it will be very difficult kokushibo do you really think we can win now?"

Kokushibo:"The demon slayer corps is at it's strongest now it will very hard to win and ubuyashiki is master at hiding himself and others he will very likely hide nezuko."

Akaza:"And that tanjiro is very strong he defeated kokushibo and me very easily."

Kokushibo:"Everytime we meet he is stronger than before."

Muzan:"Kokushibo do you know what they do to the Tigers when they are kept as pets?"

Kokushibo:"No Muzan_sama."

Muzan:"They cut their claws and rip their fangs out so they are unable to hurt the owner and what are the claws and fangs of a demon slayer?"

Akaza:"The demon slayers katana."

Muzan:"Yes."

Muzan:"Gyokko Confirm this information about the swordsmith village and be sure to kill kamado tanjiro's swordsmith I am pretty sure he must not be their he is a hashira after all their swords are more important than a normal demon slayer's."

Muzan:"Meeting dismissed kokushibo come with me."

At swordsmith village

Kakushi:"We are here now I am going to take blindfold off you guys okay."

 Giyu:"So this is the village huh looks quite good to me."

Tanjiro:"Yeah Look at those buildings Oh this smell there must be a hot spring nearby."

Kakushi:"Yes there is first go to the village's cheif turn left at the end of this road you will find him."

Tanjiro:"Thank you for taking us here."

Kakushi:"Your welcome."

Giyu:"Let's Go tanjiro we must get the new swords as fast as possible we need to get back to start hashira training too."

Tanjiro:"Yes let's go." 

??:Hello there! I am the village cheif my name is Tecchin Tecchikawahara Nice to meets you two

Tecchin:"The smallest person in village and the most important person too."

Giyu:"Tomioka Giyu Water Hashira."

Tanjiro:"Kamado Tanjiro Sun Hashira Nice to meet you."

Tecchin:"Sun Hashira!? You mean you can use sun breathing?"