1: Cruelty and training to become a demon Slayer

Note:-

Thoughts:(hi)
Character speaking:" hi"
Any action being done by a character:*hi*

1:Cruelty

In a snow storm we see a red haired boy carrying an injured girl on his back.

Tanjiro:(How did things turn out like this?)

Tanjiro:"Nezuko... Don't die. Please don't die. I will definitely save you, so don't go dying on me.

Tanjiro:*shouting* "Don't die Nezuko because your big brother is will definitely save you!"

FLASHBACK

Kie:"Tanjiro you're face is all black,come over here."

Tanjiro:*Walks towards his mother*

Kie:*Cleans his face with her cloth*
"It's dangerous to go down the mountain because of this snow."

Tanjiro:"It's almost the new year,and I want to buy everyone new clothes and have a big feast so everyone can eat to their heart's content. I am only going to sell the little bit of charcoal"

Kie:*Looking at the big bag of charcoal*"You call that little charcoal?Thank you tanjiro.

Okay so the rest of the conversation and events goes like in cannon till Nezuko attacks tanjiro

Nezuko:*charges at tanjiro trying to eat him*

Tanjiro:*doging every attack from Nezuko but slips and falls*

Nezuko:*attack tanjiro with her mouth but bites the handle of the hatchet trying to bite throw hatchet and her body becames bigger*

Tanjiro:*Tanjiro is not struggling against her but does not want to hurt her* "Nezuko! Try your best,best, Nezuko! Try
Your best to hold it off. Somehow you turned into demon, but fight it Nezuko"*tanjiro says this with tears in his eyes*

Nezuko:*stops and starts crying*

Giyu:*comes from behind and tries to slash Nezuko*

Tanjiro:*Tanjiro pushes Nezuko off him to side and blocks the attack* (Who is this guy trying to attack Nezuko?)

Giyu:*He has a shock expression on his face*(This kid is fast and strong he was able to avoid my attack on that demon and block my sword) "Why did you protect the demon?"

Tanjiro:"She is my younger sister"*Looks towards Nezuko but she is not there*

Nezuko:*Nezuko trying to free herself from giyu* "gyaa..gyaaa!"

Tanjiro:*Looks towards giyu* " Nezuko!" * Tries to run towards giyu*

Giyu:*with a blank face says* "Don't move! My job is to slay demons. Unfortunately I have to behead your sister"

Rest from here is cannon but when giyu tells tanjiro to attack him and save his sister he is a lot faster and stronger than cannon and while fighting giyu tanjiro remember how his father was able to kill a bear and uses hinokami kagura to fight giyu and giyu notice that and instantly knocks tanjiro out but the hatchet makes in contact of his shoulder and gazes him.rest is cannon till he arrives at the mount sigiri.

I will say this that tanjiro does not even sweats while fighting the temple demon and slashes his head with his sachet but it does not die so he traps him on tree and keeps his body at bay till Nezuko kicks the body down the mountain slide. Then urokodaki arrives and rest is like cannon only difference is that he does his all training only in half the time than the cannon. In this time urokodaki tells him to go to the flame pillar as they have the notes about the sun breathing that he uses and in this timeline urokodaki tells tanjiro about the total concentration Breathing and he learns it too.

Let's talk about power level.

So after all this training tanjiro has awaked his demon Slayer mark

Tanjiro right now is about the same power level of the completed hashira traning Arc tanjiro of cannon only thing he lack is experience.

The next chapter he will visit the rengoku residence and he will not take Nezuko with him cause she is still asleep and one more thing tanjiro now looks like this

So when muzan Jackson will meet him he is gonna shit himself

Ok the next chapter will be of rengoku residence.

I will upload it as soon as I can.

Bye guys
Man I completed 697 words that's a lot man this my first fanfic