𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Y/n" Todoroki called out as he knocked on your dorm room. "Y/n.." he muttered as he did the action once again before deciding to open up your room to find that you weren't there anymore.

"Oh hey, Todoroki! You looking for Y/n?" Kirishima asked and he nodded. "Well she went to the school already with Baku-bro, it was quite funny actually since they both invited each other to walk together at the same time"

"I see.."

"I quite understand how you feel, you and Y/n always walk together daily so this must be a great change for you, right?"

"I don't know"

Lies.

He found his chest tightening up at the words but he understood, after all, Y/n L/n wasn't his. So who is he to have the right to get jealous?

"I forgot to bring my jacket!! It's been so cold lately.." Mina whined earning a giggle from the h/c-haired girl.

"Winter is coming up soon, but man!! I want it to be snowing already!! I just can't wait to build some snowman" Y/n laughed as Tsuyu just stared at her blankly

"But didn't you say earlier that you want it to be snowing because it's considered romantic if you encountered the 'first snow' with your loved one?"

"Asui!! I meant Tsuyu!! S-stop it!!" She pouted, hitting her play playfully to which Bakugou just scoffed, overhearing the conversation.

"Y/n, you believe in that shit?" The ash-blonde guy questioned as Y/n then rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I do, what about it?"

"Nothing. Just wondering if I could be your personal heater when winter comes" he deeply chuckled as if he said that in a teasing way but his tone somewhat tells the h/c-colored-haired girl that he was serious.

"W-winter isn't even here yet, stop getting any ideas.." Y/n mumbled as she blushed.

"Damn, did you both forget that we're still here?" Uraraka asked before laughing. "If only I could bring winter to see Bakugou be Y/n's personal heater, that would be funny"

'Bring winter?' Todoroki thought as he stared at his right hand that is capable of bringing ice. He smiled at the thought of Y/n thanking him repeatedly with that same smile on her face that she shows off to Bakugou.

He was hopeful that Y/n would smile at him every day.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Hey Katsuki, let's go!" Y/n cheered as she hurriedly grabbed his wrists with her bag on her shoulder, making Bakugou just roll his eyes.

"Oi! Don't get to fucking excited, bitch"

"Dang!" Kaminari exclaimed. "What are they suddenly up to?"

"It's simple. Aizawa-sensei paired them up for a special project but no one knows what it is and why, at least that's what Y/n explained to me" Yaoyorozu suddenly spoke up as Todoroki then drew his lips to a straight line.

Is that.. one of your lies again?

The bi-colored hair guy just stood up straight with his thoughts stuck in his head along with his feet dragging him somewhere in hopes that a place could bring him peace.

Alas, he reached the school's rooftop.

Todoroki took a deep breath as he walked towards the edge to get fresh air to help him feel calm and by his peripheral sight, he saw two small figures running to go to the garden.

At first, he ignored it but he noticed the familiar spiky ash-blonde hair of Bakugou along with Y/n's h/c hair, making his eyes darken by the sight.

"Project, huh?" Todoroki muttered under his breath as he looked up at the gray sky. He raised his hands, the ice surrounding his skin before sending a small blast.

He hopes that their day would be ruined because of it.

Or at least that's what he thought.

"Katsuki, look! Look!" Y/n pointed out to which she smiled while Bakugou just looked at her softly before putting his hand over her head.

"You really are such a fucking dumbass, you know that, right?"

"Of course I do.."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Yo! Todoroki, you good?" Sero asked as he saw the bi-colored hair guy with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah... I'm fine"

"Doesn't seem like you are, wanna talk about it?" He smiled, tapping the extra space beside him which Todoroki accepted. It was silent yet it was comfortable making both of them feel at ease.

"Sero, have you ever felt being left out? Like they're there but you still feel alone and that feeling feels so suffocating.." Todoroki started, his heterochromia eyes staring at the black-haired man blankly.

"Well, I guess... I kinda do? Why did you ask?"

"I feel those things and I hate it, it's like with every day passing they move farther beyond my reach.."

"Oh, then maybe you should spend more time with that person! Ask them if they're free this weekend or something, either way, you're Shoto Todoroki, and I'm sure that you'll work things out" Sero said with a wide confident smile, giving Todoroki a slight glimpse of hope

"Thanks"