chapter 1

*Mizune sitting next to suzune in the bus to the school*

Mizune : 500 , 501 , 502 , 503....

Suzune : what are you doing ?

Mizune : counting my hate comments on last fashion style photos .

Suzune : you really have to do it ?

Mizune : I know it's unnecessary but I get least messages this time , I get 75% like comments , 15% hate comments , 10% thirst comments.

Suzune : thirst comments ?

Mizune : you don't have to worry ,.

Suzune took a crime book from her bag and started reading it.

Mizune :neh neh suzune do you want to take a photo ?

Suzune : shut it mizune I'm reading can't you see.

Mizune : you're meanie suzune~

Suzune didn't respond.

Mizune whined : its the start of the first day at high school , I want to make this memorable by taking a picture.

Suzune : you're just saying it to post it on your Instagram right ?

Mizune : .....yeah , but still it's make this moment memorable.

Suzune : can't you act more mature , were going to one of the prestigious school in japan which provides 100% university seat offering.

Mizune : prestigious , university , offering , blah blah blah , I just trying to enjoy my time with my cute twin sister .

Suzune : tsk

Suzune still continued reading the crime and punishment book.

Mizune looked around the bus to see anyone is interesting.

Suddenly her eye fell on the beige hair demon on the bus .

'... kushida ?' mizune red eyes darkened when she find her .

Kushida also see her , her crimpson red eyes turned dark for a second then turn back to normal.

they both stared at each other eyes emotionlessly for few minutes.

Suddenly they both shared a smile at each other.

Kushida see a old woman struggling to stand .

Kushida started her act.

Kushida : excuse me ? Could you please give up your seat ?

'here goes this helium voice bitch' mizune thought to herself still smiling while looking at her phone.

Kushida : this is a priority seat , I think you should let this elderly lady sit on this seat ?

Koenji : oh my , my pretty girl , while it May be priority seat , I have no obligation to relinquish it . You want me to give up my seat just because I'm young ? Nonsense, truly , even if I'm young standing consumes more stamina than sitting , why should I do so detrimental with no benefit to myself ?

'damn shit he is a politician' mizune thought to herself.

Kushida : I think you'd be contributing to the society and this lady seems to be in trouble staying up straight.

Koenji : I have no intention in contributing to the society.

Mizune: you already did bro !

Everyone in the bus look at mizune.

Suzune : mizune...

Mizune: huh ? .. don't mind me I'm just an innocent blogger who is posting this situation in net live .

Koenji: ho ho it seems I became famous huh ?

Mizune : yeah in just 2 minutes 700 dislikes.

Koenji : my action getting dislike but why should I care ?

Mizune : you're koenji rokusuke , huh ?

Koenji : oh ? How do you know pretty girl ?

Mizune : the comments , oh there is a new hashtag #hatekoenji #oldpeoplehater #fuckkoenji #giveuptheseatrichboy #richboyalwayslikethis , wow they already started hate club for you too.

Koenji : if I'm getting hate by this many people , I'm probably staying in the mind of this much people , they'll are currently thinking about me.

Mizune : oh there also going some cursed fanarts about you , yuck .

Mizune looked at the one of the fanart.

Mizune : yuck.

Koenji : so what , my action may seem wrong , but it is logical.

Mizune : you know more than logical thing , people like drama and spicy gossip , a rich boy refusing to give up his seat to a old woman who has trouble standing straight , isn't that a perfect news to swear ?

Koenji (smile) : so you're indirectly saying I should give up my seat or you will not delete the post ? Okay you win

Mizune : no need .

Most of the passengers on the bus were surprised.

Mizune : do you record it all ?

Mizune said pointing at a boy who is behind her recording this scene .

That boy : uh... yeah .

Mizune : video quality and sound quality nice right ?

That boy : ..yes ?

Mizune : upload it with a title a badass girl put a rich boy in his place.

That boy uploaded it as she said.

Mizune : okay , I will follow you on Instagram. Mr. babyfingers

Koenji : so you're just said that for popularity huh ? Aren't you be the one who is going to get hate by now ?

Mizune : as I said people like spicy news , I just totally overwrite the news by a normal girl persuade a rich guy to the point of giving up his seat ? I'm getting popular , I'm getting trending.

Koenji : I like your personality wild girl.

Mizune : the feelings not mutual.

Mizune : grandma you can take my seat .

Mizune helped the old woman to sit on her seat.

Old woman : thank you young ladies.

Kushida : no problem grandma.

Mizune : do you want to take a selfie together grandma ?

The grandma nodded .

Mizune : you can also come in...

Mizune acted like she didn't know kushida

Kushida : I'm kushida kikyou.

Mizune : horikita mizune.

They both shake their hand while smiling but the air is chilly.

Mizune take a picture of three of them together and upload it on instagram.

Suzune : why are you putting your nose on this things mizune ?

Mizune : I just wanted to help in my own way.

Mizune smiled looked at her phone suddenly she noticed the gaze of the certain brown head.

' what a cold eyes , I can say he definitely never used instagram and tiktok in his whole life' mizune followed his gaze of where he is looking.

' is he looking at my suzune ???'

' maybe it is love at first sight !!! Of course it will be love at first sight , my twin sister is beautiful anyways she can attract any person just by her stern eyes' mizune thought to herself proudly.

Mizune quietly take a picture of ayanokoji.

'i bet if he didn't became my brother in-law in this school years , I will delete my account on instagram ' mizune swear to herself.

Suzune at how mizune looking at ayanokoji.

' did she get crush already ? ' suzune thought to herself.