🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

In the morning we all woke up, Kiara let me make the kids some breakfast and I decided to take them to Mrs Lana's, hoping that they'll be safe there. "So what's the plan?" I asked JJ as he was standing by the door and playing with his lighter, ignoring me "He's pinched for sure, man." He said and i frowned "No. They wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him." Pope said as he walked up to us. "Let's hope." "You know, we were in that car. They're probably looking for us, too." Kiara said and I turned to her and nodded "Well, if we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B." "So, find him before they do?" JJ questioned and Pope grabbed JJ's keys for his motorcycle. "Pope?" "I'm gonna get gas for the boat." Pope said and he looked irritated "Hey, you be careful. Okay?" Kiara told Pope and he just ignored her like JJ was ignoring me "Meet me at the dock at three. Don't be late." He told JJ and went out with Kiara following him.

"Okay, what is your problem?" "No problem, Officer. I'm just doing my job." Pope got on the motorcycle and started it "Look, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." Kiara said and Pope started revving the engine as she was talking "What was that?" Pope questioned and I frowned "Look, I didn't mean to." "Sorry, I can't hear you. What was that?" They started going back and forth which I was confused what happened between them. "Pope, I'm being serious... I'm trying to talk to you!" Pope drove away and suddenly we heard a helicopter, I looked up to see a helicopter flying by and i frowned "Who the hell is that?" JJ asked and I shrugged.

We went inside to get everything ready for John B and Sarah, I packed up some food "You sure he wasn't just being weird Pope?" "It wasn't really the kind of thing that needed interpretation." Kiara said and I put bread in the box. "Is that enough food for them?" Kiara asked and I shrugged "I mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need, so..." JJ said and I noticed a piece of paper on the ground where Frankie was sleeping. I turned to Kiara and JJ who were busy talking so I kneeled down to pick up the paper, I unfolded it to reveal a picture Frankie drew and it was of my family. Frankie, Robbie, Julian, my dad, my mom, my grandpa and even John B... it was all of us together and now it has been destroyed.

"Where you been?" "Uh... I'm fine. I slept here." I heard and I stepped out to see Kiara's mom "Well, we were up half the night, scared to death, lookin' for you. Were you even gonna tell us?" Miss Anna said and I looked at the ground "Well, I'm telling you right now." "What the hell are you three up to?" She asked and I sighed "I'm sorry, Miss Anna, we gotta go." "Sorry. No. I'm sorry. Absolutely not. Have you heard what's going on?" Miss Anna said and she looked at me "Olivia, everyone has been looking for you." "Mom, I'll explain later." Kiara said and we began to get into Kie's jeep "Have you seen the storm? This is not safe." Miss Anna said and I shook my head, I know she's worried but we need to get to John B and get him out of here. "I'm sorry, Mom. I have to go!" "These cops are armed, Kiara. You'll get shot." Miss Anna yelled and JJ and I got into the car. "I am not letting you do this!" "I have to go! Mom, John B needs me!" Kiara yelled and I looked at my lap then closed my eyes and breathed slowly. "You need to stay here." "I understand. I'll be careful. Sorry!" Kiara closed the door and turned on the car and drove off.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Kiara, JJ and me made our way to JJ's house and I sighed "Home sweet home." JJ muttered and I wrapped my arms around the seat and placed them on JJ's shoulders "Do you want me to come? Cause I'll come." I said and he shook his head "No. This will only take a second. It's not like we're together or anything." He told me then went inside and Kiara frowned "Okay, what happened between you two?" She asked and I sighed "Shit!" I hit the back of the seat then ran my fingers through my hair. "We did it." I muttered and she looked at me confused "What?" "We did it... you know it." I told her and her eyes widened "Ooooh. Then why is there tension?" She asked and I sighed "Because he confessed his feelings to me and told me he wanted to start a family one day and I don't know... I shut down..." I told her and she sighed "Pope confessed to me too. And I told him what he didn't want to hear." Kiara told me and I nodded "Oh..." "Yeah." Kiara muttered then I reached for my phone in my pocket but it was gone "Damn it!" "What?" Kie asked and I sighed "My phones gone." I told her and she frowned "The evidence was on it!" "Yes Kie, I'm aware of that! Shit, it must have fell out of my pocket when I was running with John B." I told her and JJ came out.