Kevin

Kevin Ball was not one to turn away from an opportunity for pleasure, especially when it came in the form of a beautiful woman.

He had been admiring her from across the room all night and when she finally came up to him and asked if he wanted to go back to her place, he couldn't help but say yes.

They quickly made their way back to her place, both of them eager to quench their desires. The moment they got inside, they were already tearing each other's clothes off, both of them feeling an undeniable need for one another.

Kevin's hands roamed her body, exploring every inch of her as they both fell onto her bed. His lips found her neck and he began to kiss and nuzzle her as she let out a soft moan.

He moved down her body, his tongue tracing circles around her nipples before making its way down to her stomach. His hands went lower, feeling her warm skin as he moved further and further down.

Finally, he reached her inner thighs and he felt her body quiver as his fingers found their way inside of her. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as he started to move his fingers in and out of her.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face up to hers, their lips meeting in an explosive kiss as they both reached their climaxes.

As they lay in each other's arms afterwards, they both knew that they had just shared something special. Kevin had never felt so satisfied in his life and he knew that he would never forget this night.