V. and then, it was goodbye

ابدأ من البداية

When you were about to jump from the building, why did you hesitate and thought of him? Whatever in your mind have thought, was he the reason...?

...

Stupid.

You've just met that guy and have probably caused a bruise on his delicate skin! Why in the world would you think of that way? Was it really because the eagerness behind his eyes or the part of your tired mind that begged for you to bring yourself back - bring the source of your happiness back - playing the guitar...singing. It had been a long time since you sang, you expect from now that your vocal cords wouldn't be able to give your best when there would be a possibility that you'd use your voice again but the chances are low.

Music was the reason your life turned out this way, if it were a person then it'd be the same hate you'd have with your father from the day that he'd left you.

You weren't going to lie, there was a certain part of you that was scared if the boy had taken your wrong doing seriously and would have plotted some sort of revenge in that matter. And you were serious. Because as far as you knew, there were many people who resorts to revenge. But you also had doubts, with a face looking so innocent and with a scared look he couldn't do something like that...

Right.

He had that pained look on his face when you planted your hand harshly against his cheek. It was the expression that made you want to dig yourself a hole and wallow in deep regret. Everything that you've been doing that had taken wrong turns made you want do so.

Why does faith always guide you towards the wrong direction?

All of this thinking had your head swirling into a light headache. You just hoped it was the latter from the the mentioned two thoughts from overthinking. The last thing that you wanted this time was having another person send you sorts of threats that was related to what happened between you and him.

After lunch, there was nothing really worth to think about when you were bound to head off your destination outside the school, only doing so right after you were finished with after school club activities. You thanked to whoever deity when the activity that you were bound to do didn't require much time as it only consisted cleaning up the supplies and rearranging the room, the club teacher said something about it going to be used as a temporary meeting room for some guests that were going to visit the school tomorrow and the day after. So attending school club activities in those following days are to be decided if whether the club memberrs would be going or not, if there were other places that you could do it.

After the cleanup, you headed straight towards outside the school and heaviness in your heart grew back like how you'd felt it yesterday night as you tried to let yourself navigate through the various stalls until you were able to spot the cafe that she told you to meet her with. There was a sign that confirmed that it was the place.

You tried to catch a glimpse of where the blue eyed girl might be seated through the clear entrance door of the cafe. Standing there for a minute or two when in your in line of sight inside, there weren't any particular person who had a blonde hair who's roots had probably had been grown out to their original shade of brown and who wore the same type of uniform as yours. When you realized that you've quite been standing infront of the entrance door, you stood from the side and unconsciously sighed.

There was a chance that you were the first one to arrive and you hoped that you were.

You brought out your phone and opened it quickly to the messaging app, clicking on her contact with a shaky finger as hesitance shot through your hand. Was it okay to send her a message? After a couple of months of having no conversation physically and through the phone, you couldn't shake the feeling of it all being foreign.