Peter B Spider-Man: Don't worry kid, I'll turn on the charm.

Y/n webs back up to the ventilation system as Peter B smoothes his hair under his mask as the scientist comes in.

Olivia: Spider-Man?

Peter B Spider-Man: Oh hey, didn't see ya there.

Olivia: Oh my gosh! Wow! Okay, I'm freaking out right now. I mean your supposed to be dead!

Peter B Spider-Man: Well I'm not.

Olivia then pulls of Peter N's mask revealing his face.

Peter B: Woah! Okay, we don't do that. That's a big no, no.

Olivia:*grabs his face*This is fascinating!

Peter B: M'kay that's M'face.

Olivia: An entirely different Peter Parker.*bend down and pokes his stomach*Okay a little bit of git, perhaps from dimensional warping?

Peter B: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I was way flatter before I warped here.

As Olivia examines Peter B, Miles gets to work on the computer and types in the password Y/n told him. However, he doesn't remember the rest of it.

Miles Spider-Man:*whispers*What's the rest of it?

Peter B: Hey, how old are you, because you don't look a day older than 35!

Miles types in the last two numbers and the computer unlocks. But much to his shock the whole desktop is a huge fucking mess.

Miles Spider-Man: Organize your desk top lady!

As Miles works on the computer, Olivia pushes Peter B into a chair.

Olivia: This might pinch a little.

Peter B's hands and feet are then restrained by metal cuffs.

Peter B: Ow! Ow! Ow!

Olivia: I just need some samples.

She then puts a swab in his mouth and collects some of his DNA. She then puts it under a microscope and sees Peter B's cells.

Olivia: Wow, just complete cellular decay. I've never seen anything like this.

As she looks at the cells, Miles grabs both the computer and the monitor and tries to walk out of the lab.

Peter B:*notices Miles*What are you doing?

Miles Spider-Man: I'm just taking the whole thing.

Olivia:*turns to face Peter B*And you've obviously been glitching.

Peter B:*starts glitching* Glitching? No, why would you even say that?

Olivia: If you stay in this dimension too long your body is going to disintegrate.

Y/n Spider-Man:(That isn't good.)

Olivia: Do you know how painful that would be Peter Parker?

Peter B: Uh I don't know?

Olivia: You can't imagine. And I for one, can't wait to watch.

As soon as she said that all three Spider-Men look at her with a fearful expression.

Peter B: What did you say your name was again?

Olivia: Doctor Olivia Octavius.

She takes off her lab coat and reveals a jumpsuit and out of her back, four tentacles that seem to be made of plastic sprout out. One of the tentacles grabs Peter B by the throat and slams him into the floor.