"Yes. Cured and more powerful than ever. But if she dies outside of the ritual... we lose our magic and there is no chanceof her coming back. Because even consecrating her won't do anything. You want to save her, your best bet is letting me take her to the cemetery right now before it gets any worse."

Klaus, Vivalda, and Elijah shared a look. The two younger Mikaelsons nodded, but Elijah remained stone-faced along with Marcel.

"You've convinced my siblings," murmured Elijah, figuring that if Klaus and Vivalda were in agreement, it was likely Rebekah was, too. And judging by the fact she hadn't stormed in protesting, she was listening calmly from upstairs and on board with the plan. "You've yet to convince us."

Sabine sighed. "I don't have time to make this a debate, Elijah. We can't just linger here. The first sign's come, and it will be gone soon, and it will progress quickly. Too quickly."

"So fix her!" argued Marcel.

"She can't be fixed! She can't be saved. This will not stop at the earth sign, and if you wait it out, you immortals will be the only ones left to argue about it." As she finished speaking, a strong gust of wind blew through the Quarter, forcing open the windows around them, and blowing stacks of papers and even books off of Elijah's desk. "Convinced now?"

Rebekah sedated Davina after relaying the news. The girl didn't want to participate in the Harvest, and no one was going to manage to convince Marcel to go along with it. Sabine was trying to find a solution, given Vivalda killed Agnes and left the Coven without Elders. The witch said the only way to become an Elder was for her to consecrate the bones of a powerful, older, unconsecrated witch. But they were at a loss, not knowing who (aside from Céleste, who Elijah wouldn't dare offer) was available for that.

"We sedated Davina too heavily," murmured Elijah, the house seeming to shake from the force of the winds. "It may do more harm than good."

"Well, if this is her sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise," said Klaus. "We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime."

"No way!" snapped Marcel, coming downstairs when he heard him. "You're not touching her!" Out of nowhere, he punched him across the face.

"Let's not do that," said Vivalda, swiping her swords out between them, pushing them away from each other with the blades. "Much better."

"I'll let you have that one," said Klaus snidely, glaring at Marcel.

Elijah tried to diffuse the situation. "Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die."

"According to Sabine, the woman who helped Sophie, the witch who screwed over everybody here. Wasn't she the one who told the Coven about that vision that made them try to kill your kid?"

"The Harvest was working before it was stopped," insisted Elijah. "If a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux could come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected, then I, also, am a believer. Sabine is attempting to help Davina, to finish what Sophie started in a much better fashion."

"I saved Davina from the Harvest, and now you want me to just hand her over?"

"Do you think that I'm happy about this?" said Klaus. "If the witches complete the Harvest, not only do they regain their power, we lose our weapon against them. The earthquake I was willing to chalk up to hideous coincidence, but these winds? If Davina is not sacrificed, then every inch of earth that shook, everything blowing about now will soon be drenched in water and consumed by fire."