HAPPINESS, DELIGHT

"Yah Wooriyah what are you watching there?" Ahyoung asked me while my eyes were fixed outside her window.

"Oh there's a little girl outside. She is playing cutely with her dad in the snow." I said.

She leaned her head on the window's screen and also watched the kid and his dad. She then snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Yah. Are you thinking to have a baby now? Heol! Ask your boyfriend first if he is ready for that."

"I want to have a baby too but not for now besides I am not still sure If Chanyeol and I will end up together you know as husband and wife." I walked close to Ahyoung in which she is already in her closet looking for her clothes.

"Chanyeol can't come tonight right?"

"Huh? Yeah he's with his members tonight."

"Aish he will miss this kind of celebration again. Can't you tell him to come for a while? He will surely miss his time with the Beau and you too. "

I brushed Ahyoung's hair. "I also want him to come tonight but I don't want to mess his plans with his members."

"You're such a good girlfriend Wooriyah."

That day was the 24th of December. Hansung oppa planned to celebrate Christmas with Beau band and some of their closest friends as well except for Chanyeol. Hence, Ahyoung and I were invited too. Beforehand he already told me that he can't celebrate Christmas Eve with us because his members already have plans on that day.

I went to Ahyoung's place since she insisted to dress me. As her gift to me she gave me a black lace dress and I wore them that day. She paired the dress with a black tight pants and a beige trench coat. After dressing up we immediately went to the Aristotle bar. Hansung, Sungah and Jimin came earlier. They helped manager Song to decorate the restaurant. I was happy to see Jimin again. While we were fixing the tables I asked her if she will still leave Korea. She happily shared to me that she got a full scholarship at Yonsei University and she will take Dentistry there. However her dad went to Australia to work with his brother's business there while her mom stayed in Korea to accompany Jimin.

After we're done decorating the restaurant some of the guests start coming. I already got used to Beau band's other friends too. I was not anymore afraid to talk to them. But they did not still know about my relationship with Chanyeol. We had long talks about our plans in College. Then while I was talking to Jimin and Sungah a friend of Hansung oppa suddenly brought up something about Chanyeol.

"Yah hyung! Is Chanyeol not coming tonight?"

Jaemin oppa answered him. "Ey you know how busy that guy is, right."

"Hmm I know but it's our last year in High School. Don't you think he should be here too? He's always absent or late in our gigs."

"Don't mind him anymore. We'll soon know what keeps him busy." Hansung oppa added.

"Jang Woori." Jaemin oppa interrupted.

"Why oppa?"

"I heard you will enroll at Ehwa University. Ey don't forget about me huh."

"Huh? What are you saying oppa?"

Ahyoung joined our conversation. "He is trying to say to you that you should set him up to your schoolmates in Ehwa."

"Oppa! Haha are you serious?"

"Yah do I look like I am kidding you?"

"Is that you're habit? Kidding me around."

"Yah Jang Woori!" Jaemin oppa was stuttering.

"Jaemin oppa you're really sick! You're handsome and it's not hard for you to find a girlfriend." Ahyoung added.