𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1171𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1171
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

"Shit…! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" The driver cursed under his breath as his car went out of control. "What the hell?! I can't stop it…! I'm close…!"

Unable to stop the car, the male took a swift turn, ended up launching off the cliff and fell into the water.

"No…No, wait…I can't die like this. Fuck…" the male thought before slowly taking his last breath.

GAME OVER

try again?

» yes                         no

you are given a second chance of life. your choice to change fate however you like. you deserve a second chance to be happy…

"Hey…hey…! [Y], wake up! Hey!" A voice exclaimed.

The male felt someone shaking him awake. Frustrated by the shaking, the male woke up and leaned his head off the desk, "What…?"

He paused when he noticed a familiar sailor get-up. It was Donald Duck, his friend, aka, his former friend. After that argument, Donald and [Y] haven't made contact with each other. The male realized that he was a jerk back then, leading to their friendship to be broken.

"Uncle Scrooge will kill you if you keep sleeping on the job!" Donald huffed, placing his hands on his hips before taking a half when he noticed [Y]'s confused expression, "Eh? What's with that look?"

"What year is it…?"

"Huh? That's a strange question to ask…It's 2007…" Donald answered.

"How…? Didn't I die…? But what was that voice?" [Y] thought to himself.

"you are given a second chance at life. your choice to change fate however you like. you deserve a second chance to be happy…"

"Wait…Was I…given a second chance, but why? I was a big jerk and workaholic back then. Why give me a chance…? I don't deserve it…"

"Hey, are you ok?" Donald called for the male.

"Ah, sorry. Got a headache…" [Y] mumbled. "2007…I felt that something was going to— Wait, that's right…the Spear of Selene. The reason for the family to be torn apart…That bastard was the reason behind this."

"When that happens, I cut contact with Donald when he comes crying to me about Della's disappearance and the struggle with the boys."

"How could I be such an asshole…? Will I be able to change fate? But I can't stop the Spear of Selene on my own. Perhaps, I can get in contact with her while she's on the moon. I will try my best with that, but for now I need to change fate."