Renewed

seungkwan's pov:

seungkwan's pov:

i am a fucking idiot. i was so close but i lost the chance and now i am practically looking like a sucker.

basically...

no, i am not an idiot! wonwoo is the real idiot here. interrupting us again and again and again.

like, can he even be more annoying, cause his actions irritate me way more than sarang's annoying ringtone alarm - and thats already the highest level of annoyance.

now i am literally searching throughout the entire hotel to find her but again she is nowhere. is she hiding?!

i finally manage to man up and talk to her, but she is nowhere?! what am i supposed to do? what if i chicken out later?!

i give up after a while, sitting back on a beach chair right next to the pool and stare at the moon.

"i hate myself..." i mumble, realizing how messed up i am. i had so many things to say to the moon that night but i was abruptly stopped when i noticed chan sitting on a beach chair some miles away from me.

he also seems a bit sad.

wow, our conditions dont deffer that much. we both look devasted and distressed. should i just go?!

although i knew it was a bad idea i recollect my strength and approach me.

"chan?!" i smile.

"captain boo..." he smiles as soon as i occupy the beach chair right next to his. "you can call me seungkwan, chan. we are classmates..." we both laugh it off, although it feels fake for both of us.

"you seem sad, are you okay!?" i lay back and finally ask, just in case i can help. at least one of us deserves to be happy, right?!

"i am good... not sad, just confused and a bit odd... i dont know." he indeed seems perplexed. "why?!"

"sarang..." he whispers.

oh no, he also thinks about sarang. i think i might hate my self real soon. "what about her?!" kwan play it cool, dont show you like the same girl.

"she, well, she rejected me!" as soon as he said that i immediately lock my eyes with him. i remember how badly she wanted chan when this school year started.

she even made this pact with me.

now she rejected him?! i thought it was something like a dream come true. "why?!" i narrow my eyebrows.

"because she likes you..." he smiled. i thought i heard wrong at first. did i hear right?! how could he say thay without even caring.

"what?!"

"i think she meant you. she didnt give me a name, but the description of such an inspiring man could only fit, you! i think..." he also lays back with a genuine smile.