☆-Wound-⁠☆

✯10✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"So cute.."◍

Third Person

Apparently Teruhasi also decided to bring a plus one, Yumehera. So there the four of them were, sitting awkwardly because of this unexpected situation. Kusuo could hear the bluenette and brown haired girls panicked thoughts.

'WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHY IS SAIKI HERE? DID SHE KNOW THAT I WAS GONNA QUESTION HER?!'

'I THOUGHT TERUHASI SAID THAT ONLY THE GIRL WOULD BE HERE!'

Saiki looked over at (Y/n) in the corner of his eye, to see her mindlessly smiling. Nah nevermind, she had a hint of mischief on her face.

He couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking. But his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the voice he got use to the day they reunited. "So! What did you want to talk about? I see you even brought someone. Hello!" Yumehera slightly nodded and whispered a hi.

"Yes uh.. we wanted to ask you about something private but... Saiki's here right now so I don't think we can talk..." Teruhasi said while staring down Kusuo, obviously trying to get him to leave. He pretended like he didn't take the hint and stayed.

"Actually..."
'You can do this! It's now or never!! Remember, you're the perfect pretty girl!!!'
'What?' Before the pink haired boy could do anything, Teruhasi took a deep breath and spoke.

"Saiki! I like you... And I've had a crush on you for the longest time!! Do you accept my feelings?..." Now the awkward silence was once more and all the attention was on him. Which he hated.

"A little help here.." he begged telepathically to (Y/n) for help. The girl fixed her posture and cleared her throat, breaking the silence. "Uhm actually! I wanted to tell you something. Me and Kusuo are actually dating now sooooo... Yeah.." (Y/n) rapped herself around Saiki's arm, just to add insult to injury.

The two girls on the other side of the table were dumbfounded. All the color had drained from their face.  "Right, so you wouldn't wanna chase after a taken man right? I hope you understand." And with that, the fake couple stood up and left, leaving the girls speechless.

The minute they stepped foot out of the cafe, they let out a breath that they had been holding for the longest, and she let go of him. "My heart is beating so fast! I hope you know what you're doing."

"Yeah I feel kinda bad for her but I'll do whatever it takes to get her to stop bothering me... Thanks for helping me."
A grin then appeared on (Y/n)'s face as she heard that last sentence. "Whaaaaa??? Was that a 'thank you' I heard??!?"

Saiki rolled his eyes at her stupidity, but slightly grinned nonetheless. "Let's hold hands!"

"No." Despite the immediate rejection, she held his hand anyway. "That conversation was sooo awkward, you owe me now!"

"Actually I don't owe you anything. The future thing, remember?"

"Oh right..... Let's make out."

"No- what?!"

"Damnit." Even though Saiki knew that she says the most random, weird, things. He was still slightly blushing while the girl laughed to herself. If only she knew that he had a little crush on her, he didn't even know it himself.

"I haven't had a proper meal all day. Your mom cooked right?"

"She always does. And you're not coming over so it doesn't matter. I rather not spend the whole day with you."

"Yea well, you have no say in this. I'll do what I want.-" Before (Y/n) could say another word, the boy teleported them both into her room. "Uh- Hey! Why are we here?! I'm hungry ya know!!"

He then walked towards the door and opened it. "Starve. See you Monday." Then he walked out, and shut the door behind him.

Saiki's Pov

I could hear her screaming and yelling curse words at me as I shut her bedroom door. I unconsciously smile to myself at her anger. It's not like I actually would let her starve.

Just as I turned around I saw someone standing infront of me. That's when I suddenly felt an excruciating pain in my upper arm. 'They stabbed me?'

I grabbed the arm that they stabbed me with and flung them across the hall, the knife flying with them. It seemed like I flung them too hard because the wall cracked when they hit it.

I pressed my back against the bedroom door as blood drained and dripped from my arm, my breathing began to get heavy.
(This isn't related to the topic but I have whimpering audios from TikTok if y'all want any-)

"Kusuo? I heard a crash, is everything okay?" She was trying to open the door but I was pressing against it. "It's nothing. Go to sleep or something."

"If it's nothing then let me see. Are you okay? Come on open the door!" I hesitated but I knew that she wouldn't let it go. "Fine, but you have to promise that you won't freak out."

"Yeah I promise, now let me out." Hesitantly I took my back off of the door, she opened it and peeked her head out. The look of horror and panick appeared on her face when she saw all the blood.

She flung herself out of the room and came to my aid. "What the hell happened?! Are you okay? Does it hurt? How did this happen? You're not-"  "You promised not to freak out."

"It's kinda impossible when you're literally bleeding!" I used my psychic abilities and switched my body to how it was 24 hours ago. Now there was no wound, but blood was now all over my arm and shirt....
And on (Y/n)'s hands too apparently.

"See? No more wound, so don't worry.... But what you should worry about is the person that stabbed me. It seems like they broke in." She actually didn't realize there was an unconscious person on the ground and a cracked wall at the end of the hallway.

"What? Oh. Let's call the police."

"No need." I walked over to the living room and came back with a piece of cardboard and a marker. After writing on it for a little bit of time, I walked towards that mystery person and teleported with them close by the police station, then walked the rest of the way.

People were staring at me concerned and weirded out, but I didn't really care. When I finally got there, I tossed them on the ground and rested the sign on top of them.

'Dang this author really sucks at writing..' Random, unnecessary thoughts popped up in my head as I walked to a private area to teleport.

✧06/06/2023