☆-Thinking-⁠☆

✯1✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍Oh.... yea I remember you◍

Saiki's Pov

Another day, another migraine. I was supposed to have a peaceful walk to school alone but these idiots found me, and now they wouldn't leave me alone. "Hey buddy! Look what I can do!!" The big idiot named Nendo said while stepping side by side really fast, doing a weird pose.

"You look dumb, well... Even more dumb than before." Said the smaller idiot named Kaido. 'Says you.'

The school came into view and I couldn't be happier. But then at the corner of my eye, I could see someone eyeing me from a distance. I turned my head into their direction and they quickly spun their head the other way. 'Weirdo..' but what was even weirder than that person's blank stare is the fact that I could see them clearly. They weren't turning into bones and muscles. Now I was curious. Is she another psychic?

Oh well... She goes to another school so I guess I'd have to let it go.

I pulled myself out of thought and made my way into the school. Yet I could still feel that girl staring at me. Does she know me or something?

*⁠.⁠✧Time Skip*⁠.⁠✧

Before I knew it, it was lunch time and I couldn't seem to get that girl out of my head. "Saiki?" "What?"

"You've been staring at nothing for the past 5 minutes and class is already finished.. what are you thinking about so hard?" Kaido asked with a look of concern on the side of me.

"Nothing. Go to the cafeteria without me." "Are you sure?" I nodded without looking in his direction and he walked off.

Now I was in my classroom alone. I had been itching to know who that girl was for some reason. I'm too nosy for my own good, I know.
I used clairvoyance to see where she
was and what she was doing. I now regret that.

She was on the phone with presumably her mom in an empty school hallway, she didn't look too happy though. I know I shouldn't eves drop on someone's private conversation but shut up, I do what I want.
"You hardheaded brat! How much times do I have to tell you to stop talking to that girl!! She's a bad influence, if you don't wanna end up on the street then I suggest that you stop being friends with her!" Her head hung low as she held the phone up to her ear, listening to her mom yell at her. "Yes ma'am..."

"Good, now go to lunch. But don't eat too much, you're thighs are getting too big." The girl gritted her teeth and bawled up her fist as she listened to her mother insult her so casually. "....Bye" "Alright love you (y/n)! Bye"

She hung up the phone and sighed. I stopped using clairvoyance, feeling somewhat bad for her.

Well at least I now know her name, her school, and that she has mommy issues. But her name sounded familiar... And her mom's voice too. I guess I'd look into it later.

I got up from my seat and made my way to the cafeteria to meet my 'friends'.

Halfway through my journey, realization hit me like a brick.

'Oh.... yea I remember you.'

A bittersweet expression appeared on my face as I remembered the memories me and that girl shared.
'(y/n)...'

Thu 18/05/2023

Ik it's short but what do you think?