II

This chapter depicts a explicit on page rape

This chapter depicts a explicit on page rape. It mentions the use of drugs and alcohol while underage and may be triggering to some readers.

Freshman Year. Week Two.

Bella was practically screaming when I finally agreed to hang out with her. I've been back at school for just under 2 weeks and Bella has begged me to go out with her for the entirety of those two weeks.

I sat on her bed legs crossed as she rummages through her closet looking for an outfit. Clothes are flying everywhere when she finally decides on an outfit.

'Okay so what are you wearing?' Bella asks me.

'I was just going to go in this' I respond.

'It's our first party together and your going to wear jeans and a jumper?' She poses.

'Fine. Pick me an outfit' I say. Bella squeals before going back into her cupboard and picking out my outfit. She comes back with a short black skirt. a tube top that was the size of a belt and a thick leather jacket.

'This is really cute Bella thank you' I respond. Hiding my clear annoyance in the outfit change. Once I'm ready we pile into her dads car as he said he would drive us to the party. My dad said he can get us and we would send him a message when we are ready so it meant that we could enjoy our night together.

The music was blasting when we entered the house and I could smell the scent of weed and alcohol mixed together on the tip of my nose. Bella leaves me to go and get us some drinks and I sit down on a couch to relax because somehow I also landed myself in heels. I see a tall figure approaching me a groan internally. Why can guys not just leave you alone. I fix my posture and sit up straight when the guy plops beside me and hands me his drink.

'Bella told me to give this to you, she went upstairs with some dude' He explains and I give him a sympathetic smile for bringing me the drink. I down it in under 20 seconds and get up to start dancing. The guy follows me to the dance floor and places his hands on my hips as I sway to the music and rub against him. The alcohol has taken over me which is shocking since I only had one drink.

'I needa go to the bathroom' I yell in his ear and he nods taking my hand and following me there. I stumble alongside him my vision going blurry and eyes becoming heavy when he pulls me into a bathroom. He lifts me up onto the counter and begins to pull my skirt up. He takes my jacket off and ignores my helpless tries to push him away.

His mouth was on me, on my neck and on my body his hot breath making my skin churn. His firm grip on my thighs and he begins to remove my underwear. Sliding them off my legs and throwing them to the floor. I grunt and beg him to stop but he doesn't listen. He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down revealing his underwear. He holds one hand against my inner thigh and uses the other to hold my arms above me head so I couldn't move. He whispered in my ear to not say a word or he would make my life hell and so I stopped. I sat there and let him invade my body.

He moved his legs to be in between mine. He thrusts in and out of me as loud cries leave me mouth I beg him over and over to finally just let me go but it's no use. Soon enough he's done and leaves the room. I sat there basically naked, hair messy, makeup smudged and liquid dripping down my leg. I place all my clothes back on and grab my phone texting my dad SOS and the address to pick me up from. I find Finn and tell him I don't feel well and to take Bella home when he does. Finn notices the clear distress on my face but reluctantly lets me go. As soon as I get into my dads car I break down in tears and tell him everything. I have always been closer to him and while he sits there outside of the party cradling me to his chest I realise more and more just how much I love him but his love will never be enough to make me forget. No one's will.