ep 4

zach disappointed black twitter, myself included, and i saw it comingggg🤣🤣 i didnt understand him kissing molly when she wasn't even in his top 3. if he wanted molly he should've picked her when he got the chance to regardless of whether or not she may've seemed closed off cus if she was, she could easily tell him and carry on speaking to mitch.

anyway ig i'll still root for zatherine until he does something wrong. 🫡

hearing 'bombastic side eye' on tv made me cringe. and then poor jess saying "criminal offensive side eye" on her own. she probs thought ella and ruchee were gonna say it with her🤣

i saw someone on twitter say that andre and ruchee would be cute but in a sixth form way and why do i lowkey see it.

whitney must not leave the villa!! she is providing quality entertainment. i am part of the whitney defence league and will not tolerate any slander🫡

blonde moment: them not knowing what territorial means...

i don't know how i'm feeling about mitch... him saying he's closed off after only 3 days. he's moving like it's been weeks/months when it's literally not even been a week💀 nahh but the way his facial expression changed when he realised molly wasn't gonna say bye before she left for her date like ella did for tyrique🤣🤣🤣 i know he was lowkey vexed. and him constantly saying he wasn't worried, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself that.

sammy is boring but it made me smile seeing how excited everyone was for jess that she got picked for a date🥹

catherine and ella's friendship🥹🫶🏽🫶🏽 i love how excited cathy got when ella got the text about her date with sammy.

the facebook mums are PISSED and i am here for it🤣🤣🤣