Chapter 2 - New Bonds Meet an Old One

Start from the beginning

Izuku was shocked by how much of that Mitzuki really meant. He could feel that she genuinely meant that, she wasn't like every other adult that would lie to his face to make him feel better. For once other than his mother, another adult truly cared for Izuku. It was ebough to have tears form on Izuku's eyes. It even surprised Mitsuki to see him react like this. Izuku raised his hands to dry off the tears with his sleeves.

"Mrs. Bakugou-" said Izuku speaking out loud finaly.

"No need to be formal, call me Mitsuki" said Mitsuki happy that Izuku is talking to her.

"M-Mitsuki, thank you. For telling me everything and... for taking me in. I'm glad that it's you, who will look after me" said Izuku giving her a small grin.

Mitsuki couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Of course Izuku, I'm glad to have you too, and that you trust me" said Mitsuki.

The two would continue to converse more with eachother as they continued to make their way home, to Izuku, his new home. Izuku would listen to more stories about her and his mother, enjoying every word told. It was an amazing start to their new bond all things considered.

The two had finally arrived home with Mitsuki parking the car nearby. Izuku and Mitsuki got out of the car, grabbing anything else with them. With everything, the two started walking to the house, still talking with each other. Once the two got to the door, Mitsuki looked for the keys in her bag and once grabbing it, she unlocked the door as they rattled with the other things hooked to the key.

"Come on in Izuku" said Mitsuki letting Izuku in first with a smile.

Izuku walked in as he looked inside, surprised at how big their house is. Izuku then placed his mother's container at a nearby table to take off his shoes and place then near the entry door, where Mitsuki would place her's too. Out of the kitchen, suddenly came out Mitsuki's husband. Katsuki bakugou was no where to be found since it was still school hours.

"Oh you must be Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you kid, I'm Masaru Bakugou" he said introducing himself and putting his hand out.

"Y-Yeah, nice to meet you Mr- I mean Masaru" said Izuku changing his sentence at the end and reaching for his hand shake.

"Ah, good to see you feel comfortable to call my by my given name" said Masaru chuckling at the end as he shook Izuku's hand.

Izuku could how kind and formal the handshake was. It is an out of nowhere thought but Izuku doesn't remember the last time he's had a nice formal handshake, or any formal physical contact in general. After getting the news of not receiving his quirk, Izuku had received nothing but verbal and physical abuse. But in just one day, he's gotten more kindness from others in a whole year.

"And, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I've met her a few times, mostly in college since since that's when I met Mitzuki. But I could tell she was a kind caring woman, based on how defensive she was for Mitsuki when I first talked to her" said Masaru not trying to bring things down.

"Oh yeah, Mitsuki told me stories how my mom acted around you at first. And thank you" commented Izuku.

"I see my wife has told you stories about then two, an unbreakable duo" said Masaru.

"Yeah, I told him a few, still a lot more good stories left to tell though" said Mitsuki looking back at the container, reading the name and smiling sweetly. "Hey, how about we set up a small altar for your mother?"

"I would love that, thank you" said Izuku with a genuine smile.

"I'll start making some room to set it up" said Masaru.