IV.

(You know the format right? So yeah. Just want to apologize for not updating for too long. Forgot my password in this account. So here it is.)

----

June 19 2014

Hi Karly,

Owmaygosh I am loving yo name! Hahahaha. Lol.

So anyways, I got Chemistry today. Darn the Table of Contents. It drives me crazeeeehhhh.

I am not Einstein for goodess sake!

Oh gosh.

Bye for now, Karly.

Love, les.

----

So I guess she's a little bit like the other girls out there. She hates Chemistry too, like me. She is like other girls too. She also loves Starbucks frappe like the other girls out there. And she knows fangirling soooo much! Hihi. :') For us, she is normal. I hope she looks to herself as one too. So let's get further to the diary, ok?

----

July 5, 2014

Karlyyyy!

Sorry for not writing for too long.

You wouldn't believe what happened today!

I saw your father! Personally!

Wait, what did I just said?

Do you know who is your father, Baby Karly?

No? Okay I'll tell you.

He is Juan Karlos Labajo. A charming lad from Cebuuuu!

Here is the picture. So you know how handsome yo daddy is baby!

Ok now I'll tell you what happened.

Ate Leona, Mamsie and Papsie told me to go with them somewhere. I asked them where are we going and they said it is a surprise. So they blindfolded me. And the whole time we were inside the car, I was blindfolded.

Then they removed the blindfold and I didnt recognized the place. And when we went inside, eveeything was red and black. Then I saw 3 familiar chairs with Sarah, Bamboo, and Lea. and I was like OH MY GOSH I AM GOING TO WATCH THE VOICE LIVE HOW THE HECK THIS HAPPENED? OH MY FREAKING GUACAMOLE. Hihi.
Everything is a blur but then Juan Karlos came out. He is with 2 girls and they sang thousand years and oh my gosh He won the Battle! YAAAAAY!

So goodnight Baby Karly.

Xoxo,
Mommy Leslie (wife of Daddy JK)