The Future Duchess of Sussex Territory

Beginne am Anfang

"I have the perfect solution for the problem. Lady Elizabeth. If you deliver before I do you name our first granddaughter with the name Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard, but if I deliver before you do Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third may name his daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, but you can name your daughter, Lady Karissa Ann." Lady Karissa Elizabeth exclaims.

They come to agree to the terms, and on May 1, 2295, Lady Karissa gives birth before her daughter, Lady Elizabeth and on the same day Lady Elizabeth turns 20 years old and Lady Karissa gives birth to her final daughter and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third's heiress, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and he walks into the suite where she is holding their daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in her arms, and she tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR "Here is your daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third walks over to Lady Karissa and he bends down and picks up their daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in his arms, and he reaches down to her and says," Thank you for my heiress."

"You are welcome, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third walks out into the living room carrying his second daughter and heiress to the Dukedom to Sussex Territory, and he walks over to his father " How do you like your new granddaughter, father?"

"She is beautiful, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile, in Wessex Territory, Lady Elizabeth is in labor, and she calling out for her mother at Beltane Manor, and she wants her mother, and the news is brought to Lady Karissa who calls out for her clothes, and she orders the Howard carriage, and with Lady Samhain, and carrying Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in her arms. They set out for Wessex Territory in the Howard carriage.

When they arrive, Lady Susan meets Lady Karissa " Lady Elizabeth is calling out for you,Lady Karissa?"

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walks in carrying her new sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lady Samhain is with her and Lady Elizabeth asks "What took you so long?"

"Lady Elizabeth. I just gave birth to your sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, I am here." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Meet your little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and your new first cousin." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Oh! Mother. She is beautiful." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"So were you at your birth." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

Later that evening, Lady Elizabeth gives birth to a daughter Lady Karissa Ann Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard the Third walks in and Lady Elizabeth presents to him their first daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard, and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third carries Lady Karissa Ann to meet her great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his mother, Lady Susan Virginia and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior takes her into his arms and he starts to cry" I stayed alive long enough to live to see this child."

"Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third.This is my younger brother's great-granddaughter too." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior tells him and they look at Lord Richard Edward Howard the Third and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third states "Do you know that Lady Karissa is the first great-great-great-great-grandchild of Lord Patrick William Howard?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior tells them.

______________________________________

Wouldn't you know it, Lord Frederick William Howard the Third and Lady Mary Henrietta give birth to a son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth and he is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his oldest grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and he was born in March of 2295.