She didn't want to overstay her visit so she starts to move out when her eyes fell on a picture on the desk. It was a family photo from when he was young. She takes the picture in her hand as she watches no smile on his face or any emotions just like how he is now. She frowns when she found that his younger self looks awfully familiar to someone. She had a feeling she had seen him somewhere. Since she had wiped away some of her past memories she couldn't tell who he is or where she had seen him. Her past comes to her in bits and pieces and mostly in her dreams even when she bears physically and emotional trauma from it.

She steps out of his office after freshing up in his bathroom. She takes charge as she starts her round only to find that he had already looked at all her priorities patients. Her stomach growled and she thinks about when was the last time she ate. She can't remember and it must be when she came into work at least 17 hours ago.

She sighs.

She looks at her watch and she knows she can't eat in few minutes without using more time. She already use her husband privilege while sleeping for so long. Just as she went to nurse station to get the files she needs the two female doctors who were with her husband came to her.

"Dr. Ehan said we will be accompanying you from now onwards". One of them said, "He is so handsome. I heard about him. I tried speaking to him and to get his attention but he has hyper focus".

Her hand clench on the top of her file hearing those words.

"I know right. Even when I ask something he just answer in one word. He seems to hate physical touch because when I accidentally touched him - and let me tell you his skin is so soft - he jumped a mile away from me".

She slammed the files on nurse station watching as everyone gasp around her with their eyes wide.
She felt a burning anger brimming inside of her as she imagine her husband in situations he shouldn't be in.

"You know Dr. Ehan is married?" She glare at the two doctors who nodded, "You have no shame in disturbing him? If you know he doesn't like to speak, then don't talk to him. If he hate touches, then don't touch him. If he is not promoting your advances - which you shouldn't have done knowing he is a married man - then you should have stepped back. Yet, here you are boosting about harassment. You do know we take harassment as a crime which can result to us suing you and taking your rights to perform upto an year?" She knows she was shouting, but, she was just so pissed, "If I see you talking, no, even looking at my husband the wrong way, I promise I will be the one taking care of it, do you hear me?"

The hospital was very quiet. She could hear her loud beating heart and heavy breathing.

"I asked you something". She snarled and the two doctors jumps at her words nodding, "Good. Now get back to work. I think you are already done accompanying doctors to be familiar with the hospital".

Just as they went away she turns to place her head on the desk.

"That was awesome". One of the nurse commented, "You did good".

She couldn't help the smile that appeared on her lips. She nodded when she heard the emergency patient coming in and she jumps back to her duties.

She was with one of her patients when the nurse came running inside the room.

"You need to come with me". The nurse said almost horrified

She thought something happened and in the next few minutes she was pushed around until she was locked in the compound that was made for the patients who came in with the disease that was spreading around the world. It all happened in a matter of minutes and she thought it was an eternity. She was locked away without anyone else in the room because the patient she treated who had the disease passed away before the results came back as positive.