7. The real sad thing.

Spoiler alert!! If you do not want to see spoilers for the new vivid bad squad event (pretty sure its an An focus event), please don't read this. 

---

So have y'all seen the leaks for the cards!? 

I found out why vivid bad squad is so gloomy... 

Apparently from what I heard Nagi died. That's why An is and everyone else looks upset or sad (except the rin untrained card LMAO)

Incase y'all don't know who Nagi is, Nagi is An's aunt or smth like that and An really looks up to her, so when she finds out Nagi died she's crying (untrained card) 

To colorful pallete: 

Istg you need to stop giving An sad focus events like you're going to make me cry one day even though I really love angst I hate to see my girl hurt. Like what did she do to deserve this???  Please return Nagi back from the dead so An can be happy again and idk. 

Also pls make Akian canon my brother ships them and I do too. (Also more people, you know who you are >:J) 

But if ur gonna keep up with the implied anhane I guess that's fine. 

#multishipper-skill-issue

(p.s I still haven't gotten An's dressed in pure white card, AND I also want An's past excitement card help!! once the wedding gacha is gone ig im going to try and get ans past excitement card)