"Guys shall I book the tickets for tomorrow?" Hoseok asked wrapping his hand around his friends
"Jimin has some work. You can book for two"

Hoseok pouted "Jimin-ah.....is it important? It'll look empty without you"

"It's very important for him" Tae wore his bag "Let's go. I'm carving the chocolate smoothie"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So? How are you gonna hit on him? Do you think that sorry bear keychain will change his heart?"

Jungkook sighed shaking his head, Lisa was seated right beside him "Your lesbian?"

Lisa choked on the bubble gum she was chewing "Dude that's sudden..." She rolled her eyes "I like dicks too but....My heart is in love with my baby. So....No to dicks"

Jungkook sighed again "We should clear the things between us. You and me. He thinks we are a thing"

"We are, aren't we? Bestieess~~" Lisa poped a bubble and hopped off the bench "Come on. Let's find your boy and let him know that we are bestiee's"

Jungkook smiled standing "Sure. Come on" He wrapped his arms around Lisa's shoulder.

Both made their way towards the exit of the university.
"Come on. Sniff your boy" Lisa tapped on his shoulder.

Jungkook closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Tae wears the pendant which blocks the scent but still, now that their mates, kook can feel a fade lavender scent brush his nostrils "He's on his way here"

Lisa nodded leaning on the wall and unwrapping a gum wrap

"Taehyung-ah" Jimin softly called moving the popsicle from his lips "Isn't that your mate? Over there"

Tae looked at chim's direction and nodded "What's he doing over there and....what is she doing?"

"No idea" Jimin grabbed tae's arm "Let's go and talk. Judging by the way their looking at you, I'm sure they want to talk"

Tae sighed "No chim. Let's not...."

"Come on. Talk it out. If you don't want him as your mate, tell him clear enough so he won't trouble you again. Yeah?"

Tae kindda agreed to chim "Alright" he said making his towards the strange Vamp-Wolf duo.

Lisa waved at her seniors "Seonbaenim~ nice to meet you again" she bowed

Tae and Jimin nodded in sync

Lisa smiled and pointed her thumb towards kook "This thing isn't my type and for your information, I have a girlfriend seonbae. She's a senior in the same University. Commerce major"

Jimin chuckled "Thought so. That's why you always roam around with a bunch of seniors?"

Lisa gave a Bambi eyes "You saw me hanging out with seniors?" Asking this, she softly wrapped her arms around jimin's hand and smiled "Let's talk over there"
Jimin nodded leaving his bestie with the junior.

Jungkook cleared his throat "I....I'm sorry"

Tae sighed totally annoyed, he crossed his arms looking elsewhere "For what?"

"For everything"

"What's that everything?"

Jungkook closed his eyes, calming himself "T...to not recognise you at the beginning, to....to drag you around, to pin you on the wall, to...to kiss you forcibly, to order around. I...I'm sorry"

"That's all?"

"Do we have more?"

Tae narrowed his eyes "Forget it" he was about to leave