"What– are– you– doing?" she hissed, knowing Tristan was still struggling with being more assertive in bed. He had wanted to try being dirtier and more spontaneous, but they had a long way to go before he was ready for that.

Or so she thought.

"There it is," taunted Lucien, tilting his head to look at Tristan while he whispered in Vivalda's ear. "Look at him," he cupped her chin to make her stare, too. "He wants you. He wants to be me at this moment. He wants to taste you, to fuck you, just as I am doing. Think, he has my strength, my stamina, he could give you this and more if he is brave enough... if he takes what's his. Go on, mate, she's ours, isn't she? Seize your turn. You know you want to. You know you want her.Otherwise, you wouldn't still be watching. You wouldn't be seeing how I please her. Because you've always wondered about that, haven't you? You were incredibly violent with others, you had a fire in you that I had to suffer. But you can't transfer that to your lovers, can you? You can be strong in a suit, with guards and lieutenants at your command. Unclothed, however? You're just as vulnerable as anyone else, Tristan. Are you going to keep staring, not taking a chance, or will you–"

Vivalda let out a shriek as Tristan lunged at Lucien, tossing him off the bed then shoving the blanket over him. Lucien's lips curled up in amusement, running his tongue across them while Tristan removed his suit, tugging Vivalda to the edge of the bed. She realized he may have been watching much earlier than anyone even realized when he held her arms away from her mouth, and didn't even kiss her, ensuring there was no way she could muffle her noises, which both he and Lucien thoroughly enjoyed.

"That was so wrong," said Vivalda shyly when Tristan had rolled next to her, bringing a pillow over his lap as Lucien wiggled into the other side of the bed. "What... got into you two? You still challenge each other and act rudely when you want... which is always... but that?" She bit her lip. "That was exciting."

"Now we both know how to keep you satisfied in multiple ways," said Lucien, kissing her cheek. "Tristan can now give you a good fuck on top of that lovemaking. And I, well, I've always been versatile."

"Let's not ruin this," muttered Tristan, wiping sweat off his brow. He took Vivalda's hand, kissing the back of it. "Did you really enjoy it, love?"

"I did, as long as you were comfortable."

"I was. It gave me quite a rush."

"Admit it," said Lucien, tucking his arms behind his head. "You liked the sight of me fucking her."

Tristan rolled his eyes. "Get over yourself, Lucien. I'd think you could agree that the appeal of watching comes from Vivalda, the most exquisite creature on the planet."

Lucien winked. "Sure. You're not half bad, you know."

Vivalda noticed how flustered Tristan got, and immediately sat up, blocking their sight of each other. "How about we all go get dinner?" she asked. "I'm famished."

She'd never felt such tension. They were in a booth, the two boys scarfing down their food to avoid looking at each other. She ended the dinner before dessert, promising Lucien she'd see him the next day. That night, she wanted to devote to Tristan and to checking in to see if he was okay.

"What's on your mind?" she whispered, laying beside him in his hotel bed and caressing his hair. "About earlier... I shouldn't have let him push you like that."

"That's just it, my dear," he whispered. "I liked it. I liked it too much."

"Too much?"

"Lucien is right. I was a violent man and he suffered because of it. I did believe myself better than others. Now, perhaps, I have reason to think it. I run the most formidable organization in the world. But then? It wasn't until I got to know you, Vivalda, that I realized what... what a horrible man I was. Even Finn once mentioned humility to me, and I didn't think much of it until I learned the truth about your family. I never understood what kind of man I was. I only knew I wanted to be superior on the outside because I was a small man on the inside. Intimacy has always been difficult for me, particularly after the compulsion was washed away. I struggled determining who I was meant to be... and you helped me a lot in that time, just listening. In it, I discovered something. As you know, I am attracted to both men and women. I've nurtured my desires over time, but never succumbed to lust in such a sinful way... I was private about my relationships, I made sweet love."