}•{ Party Night

Start from the beginning

The next evening came sooner than anticipated. There was huge hustle and bustle in the mansion as everyone tried to look their best from older to younger.

Like every time, Ruhanika again received a packed package with a saree and matching blouse. According to her, it was nothing new, Yuvraj did hire designers for the same thing unaware of the fact that this time the saree wasn't from a designer but something her husband preferred her to see.

Opening the package, Ruhanika couldn't help but be in wonderment looking at the elegant yet exquisite piece of cloth that lay on the bed.

Yuvraj had informed her that tonight there would be no makeup artist coming to groom her, giving her the freedom to decide whatever she wanted to do with her look.

And she would do exactly that.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Why do I have to get ready with you guys?" Aakarsh grumbled setting his gelled-up hair back whilst looking at the mirror.

"Because the girls needed each other's help," Aadarsh replied calmly stuffing his hands into the pant's pocket.

"But, I could've helped her," Aakarsh shrugged and Vardhaan snickered,

"But you're just her friend, remember?"

Yuvraj rolled his eyes whilst buttoning his shirt's cuffs seeing Aakarsh nod his head.

"I wish I could make friends the way you do," Vardhaan teased Aakarsh who frowned at the blatant insult.

"Also, it will be so much fun seeing Raina Bhabhi make more friends like you." Vardhaan wasn't the one to shut up until he got the desired reaction and he spoke more and Aakarsh's heart thudded loudly in his chest, the weight of Vardhaan's cruel words settling causing the ugly claws of jealousy to spread itself inside him.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I fucking break your teeth," Aakarsh seethed, his hands fisted tightly on his sides turning the other two heads that were not involved in the conversation.

Vardhaan tilted his head, a lazy smirk spreading across his face seeing the jealousy roll off Aakarsh in waves.

Aadarsh however became serious and thought of this as the best time to make his twin understand the gravity of the situation he had landed himself in, "Vardhaan is right Aakarsh. Try to underst---"

He was brutally cut off in between and so was his understanding brain that understood the gravity of everyone's relationship more than his own.

"I don't fucking care! I don't give a fuck about who's right and who's wrong! My priority is Raina. She's only my friend, my woman and nobody's anything." Aakarsh has whispered the words straight from his heart not more not less catching everyone by surprise.

They shook their head thinking he had become dumb unaware of the fact that Aakarsh Rathore was just not letting his brain wander in directions at the moment, not wanting to doubt Raina and his relationship's status. Trying to believe whatever she said because she was supposed to be always right...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Bhabhi... you look stunning!" Raina whispered seeing Ruhanika's entire look after Naina did her makeup. Even though Ruhanika insisted on doing her own makeup, the moment she couldn't get both eyeliners right and at last had her entire life covered with thick black liquid, ruining whatever efforts she made for her entire face, Naina lost it.