Happily Ever After

Kartik and Naira's love story reaches its final destination, as they find their happily ever after, knowing that their love is eternal.

Kartik: Naira, my love, I can't believe how far we've come. From the moment we met to this very moment, our love has only grown stronger. I'm so grateful to have you by my side.

Naira: Kartik, I feel the same way. Our journey has been filled with ups and downs, but it's those moments that have shaped us and brought us closer together. I can't imagine my life without you.

Kartik: You are my everything, Naira. You've shown me what true love is and taught me the meaning of unconditional support and understanding. You complete me in every way.

Naira: And you, Kartik, have always been my rock. Your unwavering love and belief in us have given me the strength to overcome any obstacle. I am forever grateful for your presence in my life.

Kartik: Naira, let's promise each other that we will continue to nurture our love, cherishing and protecting it for all eternity. No matter what challenges come our way, our love will always be our guiding light.

Naira: I promise, Kartik. Our love is sacred, and I will do everything in my power to make sure it remains strong and pure. Together, we will create a lifetime of happiness and fulfillment.

Kartik: And as we embark on this new chapter of our lives, let's never forget the love that brought us here. Let's keep our hearts open, our communication honest, and our bond unbreakable.

Naira: Our happily ever after begins now, Kartik. With you, I have found my home, my partner, and my soulmate. Together, we will build a life filled with love, laughter, and endless joy.

As Kartik and Naira looked into each other's eyes, they knew that their love story had reached its final destination. With hearts brimming with love and a deep sense of contentment, they embraced the knowledge that their love was eternal. Hand in hand, they stepped into their happily ever after, ready to face the future with unwavering love and unbreakable commitment.