Chapter nine Casino

Start from the beginning

"They didn't deserve it, I was the one who got power, they didn't deserve to die." I said looking at the ground. "That's a lie." He said to get my attention. "What do you mean?"

I looked at him as the house started to become the casino again. We walked back to my friends. I saw that they were awake. "GUYS!" I ran up to the cell thing. "M/N!" Ranboo ran up to the cell bars. He grabbed them and looked at me scared.

I lightly grabbed his hand. "Everything is going to be ok? I promise." I say gently trying to calm him down(I'm going to switch Ranboo's pronouns in between they/Them and he/him because they're pronouns are He/they)

"Quackity from Las Nevadas?!" I heard Charlie say in fear. I looked at him. "Slime." Quackity responded with a smile. "I think it'd be best if I let you guys out of there." He said laughing to himself. He walked over to a lever on a wall, pulled it and the door to the cell opened wide.

I walked over to them. Hugged Ran and helped Brooklyn strand up. She had a decent sized bruise on her leg. "I'm alright." She smiled at me with her hand gripping my shoulder.

I looked over to find Charlie and Quackity face to face. I then watched as Charlie fucking decked him in the face. Quackity stood up and wiped the blood from his lip with a smirk.

Charlie was never a violent or serious person. He was kinda laid back and just made lots of jokes, but to see him pissed meant something else. And that something else was, shit was about to go down.

I let Brook lean against a wall and I walked over to Charlie. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Is everything okay? What's going on?" I asked him. He just looked at Quackity in anger.

I kept trying to get his attention. "Charlie? Hey dude." I would say his name repeatedly but he was trapped in his own mind. "DAD!" I yelled out, making him jump and look at me.

I looked back at him with fear and confusion. He sighed and just looked at Quackity. "You've got quite a hit." Quackity grinned at him.

Charlie looked at me. He had such a serous look on his face. He sighed one more time and then looked at me and our group.

He ruffled my hair and smiled at me. "Quackity from Las Nevadas, you are not a good person. You will let us go and we will not bother you anymore."

Quackity smiled and nodded. "Very well." He looked at the shadow people standing in front of the doors. "All of you move, they can't get out if they're in the way."

They moved out of the way and stared at us. We all stood there in shock. "Well, get going. Schlatt won't be happy with me if he finds out I let you go." Quackity laughed to himself.

We looked at each other and walked through the door. As we walked Charlie walked beside me and started talking. "Did you call me Dad?" He asked with stares in his eyes.

I begin to blush out of embarrassment. "It was the only thing I could think of." I yelled out at him. "There is no need to yell, I'm right here." He said smiling.

(Time skip to after they leave the casino)

I ended up walking beside Ranboo. I was facing ahead of us as Charlie was helping Brooklyn walk. "Is everything okay, (M/N)?" Ran asked me.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened before. "yeah I guess." I say looking at Charlie. "I'm sure everything is alright." Ran lightly kisses my cheek making me feel a little better.

I smiled at them. "The hotel!" Tommy yelled out happily running past Ran and I. Tubbo soon ran after him smiling widely.

I looked at Ranboo and shrugged. I soon ran into the building, zooming past Charlie and Brooklyn. I was laughing the whole way.

Ran soon joined me and ran into the hotel. Charlie and Brooklyn walked into the hotel. I ran up to them and smiled. Charlie pulled Brooklyn and I into a hug. We both hugged him back

Tommy walked into the room we were in. "Let's all crash for the night." Charlie said helping Brooklyn to a bed.

I walked out of the room and walked up the stairs. I continued up the stairs until I was at the roof. I rested my arms on the railing of the building.

I heard the door open and foot steps coming towards me. They put their hands on the railing and looked at the scenery of the abandoned city.

"You didn't even flinch, I could have been a bad guy." Charlie laughed. I just looked at the city. He put his arm around my shoulder and held me close to him.

"Kid, I know you're upset about something. I know you don't want to talk about it but please tell me what's wrong." He said softly.

I looked at the city as a tear falls down my cheeks. I gripped the railing harder as the tear fell on my fist and rolled down my hand on to the railing.

"Why did you hit him? What's your past with that man? What was his ability? He showed me my family and what happened to them!" I grabbed my head and gripped tightly onto my hair.

He looked at my with wide eyes. My (e/c) formed a light red color from crying. He hugged me closer and rubbed my head with his hand trying to calm me down.

"His name is Quackity from Las Nevadas, When I first met I didn't know much about being human and he taught me what it means to be human. I'm not to sure what his ability is, he never used it. I'm not even sure if he has one." Charlie responded to my questions.

I looked at him and rubbed my eyes clear of tears. "You shouldn't rub your eyes, they could fall out." Charlie joked making me laugh and lightly punch his arm.

"No I'm serious." He said. I covered my ears and started walking away. "Ew, that's disgusting." "Yeah, the optic nerve could tear and your eyes will pop right out of your face." He laughed as he followed me.

"Charlie I'm serious stop talking." I laughed out still covering my ears. "Wanna know another fact about the human body." He yelled out happily.

(Time skip.)

"Did you know that You produce about 40,000 litres of spit in your lifetime. Or to put it another way, enough spit to fill around five hundred bathtubs, also The average nose produces about a cupful of nasal mucus every day." Charlie said teasing me about how Squeamish I was.

"CHARLIE!" I yelled out. He laughed at me. "Why do you know so many different creepy facts about the human body?" I asked him.

(Because I know to many facts about the human body and I need someone else to know about them 🥲)

We walked into the room to find our group asleep. Brooklyn and Tommy cuddled up together on one of the beds with Tubbo as a dog laying near the foot of their bed.

I looked over at Ran sound asleep on a different bed. He was hugging a pillow. He had adjusted his mask on his face. "Charlie!" I whisper yelled at him. "He fixed his mask in his sleep." I whispered again. "It was so cute. Why are he so freaking adorable!" I whispered again.

I just looked at them with a small blush. "I wish I had my phone, I wanna take a picture so badly." I whined. "I'm going to a different room to sleep, I'll see you in the morning, Kid." Charlie said and walked away.

I just stared at Ran for a couple of seconds. I watched as their eyes fluttered open. They moved their head to look at me. "Hi." They said tiredly. "Care to join me." They smiled at me. I slightly nodded my head and blushed.

He moved the pillow and opened his arms wide along me space in his arms. I crawl in the bed and lay down in front of them. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

We both fell asleep and awaited what adventure was ahead of us all.
(Please give me places for them to go, I already have one so all I ask is two more places 😊🥲)