Chapter nine Casino

(I'm making this one a nice long chapter to make up for being gone for a while)

(M/n) POV
I woke up and couldn't find my friends. I figured out I was in a casino. I walked around for a bit and found some guy sitting at one of the tables to do betting at. "Hello (m/n), it's nice you finally come to pay me a visit." He sounded a little bit different from everyone I've met. "Please have a seat, let's talk." He pointed to a chair. I walked over and sat down. I managed to get a better look at him. He had a scar going from his right eye to his mouth.

"I'm Quackity from Las Nevadas, it's a pleasure to finally get to meet you in person." He stood up and turned on the lights. My eyes widened as I saw my friends out cold. "What the hell did you do to them?" I tried to stand up but something was keeping me in the seat. "Don't worry they're fine, just asleep." He walked over to me.

He grabbed the arm rests and got really close to my face. "I've heard so much about you (m/n)." He said in a very low voice. "But let's play." He let the armrest go and walked back to his seat. "Play what?" I asked him. "Blackjacks clearly." He smiled. He Deals out the cards. "Let's begin." He said sitting down.

(Time skip because I don't know how to play blackjack 😅)

After probably a couple of minutes playing this game Quackity started to speak. I saw his mouth moving, but his words were unable to be heard. My mind was racing. What's going to happen to my friends? What will happen if I lose? "(M/n)?" He said breaking me from my thoughts. "Y-yes sir?" I replied.

"I asked you a question" "what was the question? I didn't hear you." I watched as he put his card down and walked over to a bar. He looked back at me, I got up and followed him. "What are you after, what is your purpose for collecting the orbs?" He asked me to fill two shot glasses with whisky.

"To save my people, I want to leave this place and be happy." He pushed a shot glass towards me. He took his shot glass and downed it. I pushed the glass away from me and stood up. "I'll pass, I'm not really a drinker." I walked over to my friends and watched them all sit there laying there asleep.

"What are you going to do to them?" I asked him as he stood up and walked to me. "(M/n), walk and talk with me." He put one of his arms around my shoulder.

We walked for what seemed like an eternity. As we walked, we realized the area was starting to look like my childhood home. I no longer felt his arm around my shoulder. I walked into the kitchen of my house. I saw my mom cooking dinner and my little sister playing with her toys on the floor.

"(M/n) your dad is in his office. Can you tell him dinner will be ready soon?" My mother asked me with a smile. I nodded my head walking to his office. I knocked on the door before opening it. "Dad, dinner will be ready soon." I looked at him. He looked up at me putting his glasses on his head. "Thank you for letting me know." He smiled and stood up.

A couple of minutes later we all sat down at the table and ate dinner. I finished shortly after everyone else got their plates. "(M/n) do you want to go out and work on your power?" My dad spoke, breaking the silence. "Not really." I stood up and walked to my room.

(Time skip to about two days later)

What is happening? I was in a casino and now I'm home. I walked downstairs to find the exact same thing I saw on the horrible day. My family was dead. I stood there in horror. "Some dick bag goes to people's houses and kills whoever is inside." I heard Quackity's voice.

I turned around and looked at him. "W-why am I here?" I felt the tears start to build up. He walked closer. "So you know that no matter what you do this world will always be a shit hole." He looked at my parents and little sister.